• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi i draw!

IMG_4968.png

2023_12_14_0kk_Kleki.png

I gave up on the shoes, anyways Inhales
His name is Rowan (based off the Rowan plant/shrub keeping the plant name theme that Melli has (Camellia flower)
He ended up taking up the role of taking care of and preserving the electrode species, however he has a Sneasel that is almost always latched onto him (think ash’s pikachu) it has a red scarf and is named Cherri, as it loves Cherri berries.
He’s always tired, mainly from poison from his Sneasel, he also has a pretty big silly streak, basically, he’s a tired silly goober, he can be serious, although that’s rare, He aspires to be a professor, however he’s too caught up with being the “warden” of Electrode to officially become one
Hes also a major fan of Piers, he knows all of his music, and can sing It word for word

i feel like dawn would become meguca just for something really silly and superfluous, like shiny hunting lol! cute idea it's been ages since i saw a PMMM x Pokemon pic
She would lol, I think her weapon of choice would be a Battle axe or hammer because it would be funny that this ten/eleven year old holding this big weapon lol

also I didn’t know that PMMM x Pokemon crossovers existed lol, but I’m not surprise lol

Dark Type Miku is very cool!

Your artwork of your cat is so painterly, lovely!!

... -flicks Kyubey away-

Back
Top Bottom