• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi, I'm alive

hanecco

Hoppip Appreciator
Reaction score
Hey. I don't know how long I'll stay here again, but something is encouraging me to take a look at this site. Expect me to have gone back to silence soon... I'll probably be back next year.

While I was away, I put a lot of work into creating a Pokémon fansite! There's a link in my signature, or if you prefer, it's URL is Mirage Island - Pokemon Fansite

The web has suffered from a huge loss of privacy as companies seek to harvest and sell user info. Amazon and Facebook are particularly renowned for it, tracking you even if you don't have an account with them (!) . If people move away from social media they will have less data to harvest, and less profit. Companies shouldn't be enmeshed in people's lives like this.

This site is a tiny effort at turning the tide, if not an attempt at protecting myself from Facebook's greediness.

Hi there! I saw your like for one of my threads and followed your name here. Welcome back to the forums!

I spotted your website in your signature, by the way, and made a visit. It’s charming! Reminiscent of the early days of Pokémon fan sites but with just the right amount of modern style (not too much, if you know what I mean. I suspect that you do, haha).

On that note, I saw there that “myuma” is your typical username online. I can’t help but feel like I’ve seen that username before, and not just here. Might I have seen that name on some other Pokémon site, by any chance?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom