• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi! I'm new here, so...

CreampuffTheSkitty

Reaction score
Hi! I'm CreampuffTheSkitty! I'm new here, so if anyone has any advice for posting, I'd be happy to accept it! Thanks!

Hi CremepufftheSkitty, welcome to BMGf. I hope you have a great time here, as for posting, just browse sections and find threads that interest you or post your own thread if the topic dosent exist( you can search and see) you may want to make sure you read all the section and forums rules to make sure what you're posting is allowed, have fun :)

Hey there. Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask me. ^_^ Happy Posting CreampuffTheSkitty! :)

Welcome to the forums, CreampuffTheSkitty. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello CreampuffSkitty, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello :D welcome to BMGf! I hope you have a great time here. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to drop a VM by.

Welcome to the Forums, CreampuffTheSkitty! The Rules are are pretty good place to start if you want to know how to be a good poster. There's a link to them in my sig, as well as a couple of links to some other helpful guides.

Is there any aspect of the fandom that interests you in particular?

Yes there is-- writing Pokemon stories! I'm working on one set in Johto right now. Do you know where i should post it when i'm done?

CreampuffTheSkitty, here is my advice for you...... DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT! Just kidding, watch out for some of the men here. They can be pervs.

Hi! I'm CreampuffTheSkitty! I'm new here, so if anyone has any advice for posting, I'd be happy to accept it! Thanks!

I'm new as well. Welcome to BMGF. Stay active and have fun. If you ever need anything or want to chat msg me. :3

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom