• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi, I'm new here!

Hello @Dark Warrior, welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join us, especially since you share my distaste for Charizard, ehehe.

Feel free to drop any questions you might have about how the forums work, or how to navigate them, here or in a message! =) Finding your way around isn't so hard once you've been here a little while, but we're always here to help if you need a point in the right direction!

Hello there, and welcome! Seconding everything pokemoll said: feel free to reach out to staff for any questions on how to navigate Bulbagarden. (Based on a quick view of the Reborn forums, I think that both forums should be pretty similar, maybe even both being Xenforo forums. Regardless)

Who's your favorite human character?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom