• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hi, I'm new here

Torchic's Mum

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Torchic's Mum. I'm a big fan of Jessie and James and all things Team Rocket. I like cute and non threatening pokemon. Smoliv is my latest new favorite. I'm currently writing a fanfiction about Brawly possibly being Brock's younger brother and I will post it here when I'm finished. I got into liking pokemon because my kids do. Thanks!

Torchic W. Pip

Bravo Echo Tango Alpha
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Hi mum! Welcome to the forums! Smoliv very good, can confirm. I can't wait for you to share your fanfic :bulbaLove:

Sheep

soul resonance
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh hi Torchic's mum! Super lovely to have you here. \o/ I'm a huge Team Rocket fan too and gotta say you have good taste! welcome to the site!!

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Awh this is so sweet - welcome to the forums! o/ I hope you enjoy yourself here, feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need any help with anything (though I'm sure Torchic has you covered, lol!). Hopefully we'll get a wide variety of new cute Pokemon in Scarlet & Violet! :)

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Torchic's mum!! Youkoso and welcome to here!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon? (also cute Pokémon are great yesssss)

VulpixQueen

Pokemon Master in Training
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Torchic's Mum. I'm a big fan of Jessie and James and all things Team Rocket. I like cute and non threatening pokemon. Smoliv is my latest new favorite. I'm currently writing a fanfiction about Brawly possibly being Brock's younger brother and I will post it here when I'm finished. I got into liking pokemon because my kids do. Thanks!
Welcome :)!

Top Bottom