• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi, I'm Nutter.. Newbie in the Garden

Big Nutter

Reaction score
Hi I'm Big Nutter..

I use this name in other sites.. including Twitter as bignutter.

If you don't like calling me Big Nutter. I do answer to the following. Nutter, BN, BigN and B'utter.

My first game is Pokémon Red, just before the UK got it. and I've have all the 3rd to 4th gen games, but not the GB games, as GSC batteries failed/other things.

My dex stands at 350 for the 3rd gen and I recently had issues with my two DS games, so I am back to 30, by Eterina Gym.

BN

Must...resist...urge to make...homoerotic joke...ack! Oh god, now I can't read your post without reading it in a very deep voice. Welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay, here, right here in the Bulba forums, the forums of which are big, big, BIG! They're so big they're fascinating to look at! Uhh...big by which I mean size...memberbase size. I mean number of people who go to it! GAH! Just don't do anything stupid and you won't get busted! Banned! FUCK!

Last edited:
... System... You have problems XD. Welcome BN, I hope you enjoy it here and don't get scared away by some of our more eccentric people ^_^ *points up*.

Anyone who names themselves "Big Nutter" and gives off a list of alternative names all of which aren't much better knows what they are getting themselves into, Ms. Heart! I can say this with 85% certainty! If I were him, I would be more surprised if someone did not make that connection! Well I did, and I just chose the greatest way possible to make it! I'm an entertainer, not a playa-hata!

And yes, maybe I am over the top at times. >_> But that's just the kind of style I have, I guess. Anyway, no use dragging this point on longer than we have to, right?

Ok, I've been using the name for years. I started in 2001.. And System Error, you're the first person to poke fun at the name.

As for B'tter name.. It's a long story.. and it was initially intended as an insult. I used when I realised I had typod.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom