• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi! I’m playing Pokémon Scarlet after playing Pokémon years ago.

Baby-Doll Eyes

Reaction score
Hello! ^_^ I recently started playing Pokémon Scarlet. The last Pokémon game I played in full was Pokémon Gold. I started off with playing Pokémon Red in 1998. (I’m in my 30s.) So far, I LOVE Scarlet! I appreciate the improved functionality and the different characters that appear. My favorite Pokémon types are fairy type, ghost type, and dark type.

As you can probably tell from my username and avatar, my favorite move is Baby-Doll Eyes. ️ ️
I also recently started rewatching Pokémon: Indigo League on Netflix. My goal is to rewatch the whole Pokémon anime series.

I’m hoping to expand my Pokémon education by browsing and participating in this forum. Thank you for being part of my Magical Pokémon Journey!

For the record: I REALLY want to read the whole series of Magical Pokémon Journey! I am also a big otaku/steaming pile of weeb trash.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to here! What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
My favorite part of Pokémon is encountering all of the cute characters. I love seeing what abilities they learn and exploring new places in the games. Nonetheless, if I had any pokémon, I would probably keep them as pets because of how cute so many of them are. They’re cute yet they kick so much butt!

I am watching Indigo League too! I am only 13, so I want to see all the anime, as you.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom