• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi! I'm the new girl!!

Iris White

Fanfiction Fan!
Reaction score
Hello!

As I said, I'm new. I joined mostly because I love Pokemon and Pokemon fanfics!

I saw that this forum had a section for fics so I'm excited to read and write my own.

Anyways, hello!

Hi Kelly and welcome to Bulbagarden. While you're at it, you can also make tons of great new friends here.

that sounds good! I love Pokemon in general, not just fics. So I'm likin it so far!

I'm more of an anime fan than games tho cuz i dont got a DS

Yeah, I wake up in the mornings too and watch the Pokemon Anime. Just lesser on the movies there and I don't have a DS either. I don't remember me planning on getting one.

Kelly? We don't care why you are here. You like writing fics? Write away! I'm 54 years old and have never played a Pokemon video game, but here I am, the mod of this forum.

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Hey, welcome Kelly. Have fun! (I know i'm having)
I'm new here too, hope we can trade pokemon stories someday.

'Hoy, Kelly. And welcome to the garden of bulbas. :B

I also enjoy writing. Ironic, I have a friend at school named Kelly who also likes writing and has played one of the older pokemon games. o_O

Well anywho, have fun here.

*yawn* Welcome! :3 Come post some nice blogs or visit the chatrooms... I'm usually there being sleepy and studying. :) I guess you could call me the resident linguaphile ^^;

Hi Kelly! I was the new person yesterday! This site offers a lot of pokemon advice and is just so much fun to be a part of :)! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom