• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

adr1504

Average Mismagius Enjoyer
Reaction score
Well, this is a bit of a belated introduction since I signed up yesterday, but as the saying goes, better late than ever, so, let's get cracking.

I'm a bit of an oddball being honest, well, this fella right here got his first Pokémon game at the tender age of ten in the form of Pokémon Platinum, I had earlier experience with the GBA games but the NDS era was my first foray into the series, also I used to watch the anime which was undergoing the Diamond & Pearl series, thank you Cartoon Network! Then HGSS came, and I got them, since I was very interested in the games, sadly I lost my HG cartridge which I put a decent amount of hours on it, and finally, Pokémon Black being my last NDS game until recently, I have been binge playing B2W2 and the 3DS games as soon as I got a hold of a 3DS, worth it! I still keep it, however my knowledge on Switch games comes from second hand as I don't have, one while my younger sister does and she plays, so I hop in from time to time to keep up with the franchise.

On a more personal note, I'm into sports, basketball, baseball, and association football being my main interests, also I dig in extreme sports, namely going paintballing and airsoft is picking my interest, and used to do cycling on my spare time. Also me likes cars, gotta thank my dad for that lol.

I already have my fair share of experience on forums and I'm active on a Spanish-speaking fanfiction forum, yes, I used to write fanfiction too! But well, I was younger and it's pretty much crappy as you might already imagine lmao, besides, I'm more inclined into writing original content than fanfiction, but who knows, some time I might backpedal and write fanfiction again, and, as I grew up right in the middle of Gen IV, picture me a diehard Pearlshipper (Or not?).

As put previously, I hail from the Spanish-speaking sphere so I'm not a native English speaker, so bear with me! Correct me if I make mistakes, you never stop learning.

Wrapping up this long bit of information, it's a pleasure to meet you all!

Hi, there! Welcome to Bulbagarden! Hope you like it here!
Cool, another baseball fan here!

welcome welcome!! it's great to meet you; i hope you like it here! :bulbaLove:
platinum is a terrific game (the DS era was incredible) and you have great taste in mon! hope to see you around :bulbaWave:

I love the 3DS, hope you'll have a lovely time with yours when you get your hands on one! And ooh, is your avatar from Blue Archive? I play too, though a little more casually.

Welcome to Bulba <3
Yup! I couldn't resist, Rabbit Team is quite the mixed bag of goofy, silly characters, characterization is quite fun.

Back
Top Bottom