• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi! My name is...

Slim Shady

(ノ^∇^)
Reaction score
Sorry bad joke I know but had too.

Anyways my name is *chicka* *chicka* Slim Shady and recently I have gotten back into Pokemon after kind of being out of it for a few years and I am going to get a Gen VI game soon to start with. I come from Canada and started playing Pokemon around the 3rd gen (Leaf Green was my first game) and have been a fan ever since. I also enjoy other Nintendo games such as Legend of Zelda, Mario, Super Smash Bros and the Mother/Earthbound series. I look forwards to meet new people and making some friends on here and just having a good time :)

Sorry bad joke I know but had too.

Anyways my name is *chicka* *chicka* Slim Shady and recently I have gotten back into Pokemon after kind of being out of it for a few years and I am going to get a Gen VI game soon to start with. I come from Canada and started playing Pokemon around the 3rd gen (Leaf Green was my first game) and have been a fan ever since. I also enjoy other Nintendo games such as Legend of Zelda, Mario, Super Smash Bros and the Mother/Earthbound series. I look forwards to meet new people and making some friends on here and just having a good time :)

Hello Slim Shady, welcome to BMG! :)

Be sure to check out URPG if you're a huge fan of Pokémon. It's like a multifaceted game based on the Pokémon saga and is kind of similar to a simulator, except that you start from scratch on your adventure and you're able to partake in battles without the 4-move limit that the game restricts you to. And we don't use simulators as well! Actual qualified referees ref the battle and calculate the damage for you. Do join in on our quirky and fun-loving community!

Hello Slim Shady, welcome to BMG! :)

Be sure to check out URPG if you're a huge fan of Pokémon. It's like a multifaceted game based on the Pokémon saga and is kind of similar to a simulator, except that you start from scratch on your adventure and you're able to partake in battles without the 4-move limit that the game restricts you to. And we don't use simulators as well! Actual qualified referees ref the battle and calculate the damage for you. Do join in on our quirky and fun-loving community!

Sounds very cool! Well be sure to check out that! :)!

Are you the real one? I just want to let you know that I have a Goodra named SlimeShady lol xD

Welcome to the Forums!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom