• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Hi! New! Any other adults?

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Hi Heather! Some people may be surprised that a lot of our users are also 20 something year olds, some beyond that as well. We welcome everyone here!

For meeting people of certain communities, I suggest you check out our Outside the Box and Support and Advice forums. Those and our blogs section are most ideal for talking about life outside of Pokemon.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reaction score
Hi! Ahh thank you for the warm welcome c: lll keep those sections in mind!

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Hi Heather, welcome to to the forums! :) Have been here myself since I was 13 years old (am 26 years old now :D ). Also, nice to meet a fellow person on the spectrum (Have Asperger's myself :) )

Reaction score
Hi c: it is really nice too meet you :D also that’s so cool you’re on the spectrum to

Top Percentage of Coffee Drinkers
Reaction score
Hello, I just recently joined. I'm in my older 20s, trans boy, hoping to meet other people here too. I'm also mildly autistic, high functioning, and a fan of Pokemon.