• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi people

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I'm a guy who likes Pokemon and other stuff. I played the trading card game a number of times in the past, and I've watched some of the anime shows. Despite my username, I've actually never played Pokemon GO. Just thought it would sound sort of witty. My profile is still a work in progress as I don't have a profile picture yet, but hopefully I can resolve that eventually. Anyways, I hope to do some interesting stuff here related to Pokemon and anything else this forum likes to talk about.

Welcome! Pokemon GO is cool, consider giving it a try maybe, please? Also if you need help with the avatar settings just ask, but please decide on the image you want first, and if not sure if within rules we have a sticky you can ask in too.

Thanks! (I'm gonna insert at least one exclamation mark so I don't sound like an emotionless robot.)
Still not convinced.

Please prove you are human: enter this captcha (T H 1 5), pass the Turing Test, click on the notification on your other device (even if you do not have another device) and perform 5 backflps :)

Just trying to be extra witty because I like your username idea. Hope you like it here!

Please prove you are human: enter this captcha (T H 1 5), pass the Turing Test, click on the notification on your other device (even if you do not have another device) and perform 5 backflps :)

Just trying to be extra witty because I like your username idea.
T H 1 5
lol
Hope you like it here!
Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forums!

You said you played the TCG so I wondered if you have any cool cards. Do you have/had any cool cards?

Welcome! Pokemon GO is cool, consider giving it a try maybe, please?
I second that!

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see ya around!

Do you have/had any cool cards?
I don't think my deck has been the most impressive. Sure, there were some more or less good ones like Zapdos, but I only remember having two EX cards (Venasaur EX and Kyurem EX) and I don't remember if I have any Megas (though I may or may not have Mega Venasaur, idk.) For a while, I had wanted to get Rayquaza EX and Mega Rayquaza EX because I had heard that the Mega was really good (and I needed the EX to actually use the Mega), but I never ended up getting either of those (though I did get a spirit link card, but that was not really useful without Rayquaza EX or Mega Rayquaza EX.) So yeah, my deck did have at least some good cards here and there, but overall I don't think it was the most impressive of decks. Wasn't necessarily the worst either. I haven't played the card game with anyone for a little while though and my deck isn't in the best condition as of late, so I don't remember everything.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom