• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi there! :x

Aori

the chosen
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here :3
I'm a 17-year-old teenager from Buenos Aires, Argentina. English is not my main language so please excuse me if I make any mistakes u.u
I'm currently playing Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Battle Revolution X3! But I'm doing a zillion goals at a time. I'm playing Diamond to complete Pokédex+Form an Eeevelution team+get to Master Rank of Super Contests with my Delcatty. I play PBR because I love Mystery Gift *O*
My fave Poké is and will always be Umbreon. But I like Dark types in general.
I've also recently joined the Bulbagarden Oekaki, but am still waiting for approval ^o^
Pleased to meet you all! Hope to see you around.
(and by the way, cute Christmas layout! I love X-mas, and this is so festive, hehe)

Last edited:
Hey there welcome to the forums and have heaps of fun! :D Hah I joined the oekaki too but I haven't done much on there. I like the dark type too(fav type), however my fav pokemon isn't a dark type(funny that...)

Thank you all very much! I'll try to post lots :3

Wow, someone who's older then me. Now I feel like a little kid. xD

Anyways, welcome to the forums!!!! =3

But, you like Umbreon. I think we'll get along just fine.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom