• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi there

Metan

Prepared for any diluve
Reaction score
After two months of lurking, I decided to introduce myself, erm.

I'm Metan, obviously a fan of Pokémon, or I wouldn't be here :T I've been playing and watching the series since when I was a child.

Initially I registered here looking after the anime discussion threads, but I'll keep up with the other boards when I feel so.

My habits of lurking won't change that much, though. Know that, when I'm not posting - most of the time -, I may be lurking, sleeping with the browser open, playing, studying, and so goes on. It's hard to remember to close it :T

I think this is enough of me, hehe. Feel free to ask anything via PM or via this thread.

Hi Metan, welcome to BMGf. If you need any help with anything feel free to ask any questions you have. Feel free to check out our Anime forum or any other sections that interest you. Lurking is perfectly fine, in fact I do that a lot myself as well. I hope you enjpy your stay here.

Hello and welcome, Metan! :D If you have any questions or just want to talk, I'm always around. :)

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a great time. If you ever fancy a chat, feel free to talk to me. :3 And don't worry about sleeping with the browser open, I often do the same thing. :p

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a blast here! :) And if you ever need someone to chat with, or you just bored feel free to send me a VM.

Howdy Metan! I'm pretty new, myself.

So you say you've been watching the anime since you were a kid. I watched it when I was young too, but changing channel lineups and moves to different channels kinda got in my way. If I wanted to get back into it as an adult, what would you recommend?

Hello Metan, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section you're interested in.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Howdy Metan! I'm pretty new, myself.

So you say you've been watching the anime since you were a kid. I watched it when I was young too, but changing channel lineups and moves to different channels kinda got in my way. If I wanted to get back into it as an adult, what would you recommend?
Uhm... Here in Brazil, the Cartoon Network is up to show BW, but... The Victini movies is issued to november, it hasn't been show yet. It's very outdated, and the dub doesn't help either :T. I think the CN in USA also has the rights to show BW, doesn't it?

I know this is not legal, but I wait for the raws and subs. I'm sorry I can't help much.

----

BTW, I love it when I forget to click "Reply" and go AFK. z_z

-edit-

Also, thanks everyone for the welcomes! :3

All new episodes are showing on CN, but I missed up to like Diamond and Pearl because of real life considerations and lack of access to CN. Now I don't know where to jump in!

Hey Metan! Welcome to Bulbagarden, the coolest Pokémon forum! :cool:

Welcome to the forums, Metan. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom