• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi there!

Crystal Chaos

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Crystal Chaos! I've been prowling around the website for the past 5 years and finally decided to join the crowd. :D

STORY TIME!

Back when I was a wee child in 1998, I wanted a Nintendo 64 for Christmas because that's what everyone else had. Christmas day came and I was heartbroken to find that I got a stupid GameBoy with a stupid game called Pokemon Red. It's not what I wanted so I didn't touch it for a week. When I finally did, I never put it down. It became so addicting that I couldn't get enough and got the Yellow version as soon as it came out. Then Gen II came out and became my favorite generation to this date (thank the Lord for HGSS!!).

When the Pokemon hype died down after Gen II, I took a hiatus since I didn't want to be the only one to admit that I still loved and played Pokemon. Ruby/Sapphire came out and I forced myself to look the other way. But then Emerald came out and I just had to get it. The graphics, the music (something about those trumpets), two villainous teams, an epic battle between two legendaries and, of course, Steven Stone all contributed to pulling me back into the games. I didn't get to Gen IV until Platinum since I didn't have a DS until after it came out. But since then, I made sure to get as many main series games as I could.

My collection today includes Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, LeafGreen, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, White, White 2, X, Y, all the Ranger games, all the mystery dungeon games and a few plush dolls lol. I also had Coliseum and XD at one point but they have mysteriously vanished into a void. >o<

I'm more of a casual gamer but recently, I've been getting into competitive battling and EV training my teams. Lucario's my favorite pokemon so watch out! :p

Sooooo yea! That's pretty much my Pokemon history in a nutshell. I also play Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, Kirby and the Mario and Luigi RPGs on the side. Pleasure meeting you all! Feel free to contact me or PM me at any time! :)

Hi, welcome to the forums :) You should check out the Battle Center section to talk about competitive battling and the Video Games and Technology section to discuss non Pokemon games, those seem like they might interest you :) I hope you have a great time here and feel free to ask a staff member if you need any help.

Welcome to the forums :)
I like your energetic opening post! Can we swap FC's? :D
Sorry, my Friend Safari is terrible, though :'(

Kingdom Hearts-- yes! I totally love that series<3
Dream Drop Distance was amazing, but I'm bummed that I don't have a PS3 any more to play the HD remasters :((
(Honestly, they should just put them on the Vita-- would love that!)

Whoops, I rambled there :p Feel free to message me anytime! >w<

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom