• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi there.

Reaction score
Hello, I'm DScourge as you may or may not know, feel free to call me Connor, Scourge, or any name that isn't blatantly offensive. I would say I'm new here, but I'm not - I made an account a hell of a long time ago, 2011 or 12 I think lol, but I deleted it in 2016 cause I wasn't really active. Different name that I can't remember, and it's long gone either way. Anyways, here's some info about me:

• Drifblim is my favorite Pokemon
  • Platinum was my first game, XY was my favorite though.
  • Retired driver of French and Survivor rooms in PS! (and RO in Japanese)

• English is not my first language, sorry if my grammar isn't perfect.
  • I am from Japan, moved to the United States when I was 13.
  • Currently residing in Victoria for college. Studying computer science.

That's all for now, excited to be here again tho.

(Uh btw I can't see my signature? I checked and its within the height and KB limit)

Hi, welcome (back) to the forums!

it's heartening seeing someone returning after such a long time; I did a similar thing myself last year! As you've most likely ascertained the forums have changed significantly over the years - if you need any help adjusting to anything or finding your way around, feel free to give me a shout. :enzap:

Did you have any external links in your signature when you finalised it? That might be preventing it from showing up until you've been a little more active around the forums - if not that, do you perhaps have the option 'Show people's signatures with their messages' unchecked under 'Preferences'?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom