• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Hi! :)

SO HAPPY
Reaction score
My name is Mewie Mew Cat! :mail: I'm really interested in BMGf! And I like pie. And cantaloupe. That stuff is delicious!

Reaction score
Welcome to this awesome world of awesomeness. I like cantyloupe too. :)

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
Oi and welcome to BMGf! Have fun post often and ask any questions that you may have.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Reaction score
Sup peeps

:bounce:im not to sure how to use this forum yet so im not sure if im posting my requst on the right thread lol hi to everyone first of all :-D second i know this is probably redundant but ive been trading like crazy on GTS to get at lest an Arbok or seviper with dark pulse to breed my hydrogon if anyone has any of these two let me know and ill trade what ever you may need. Thanks in advance :mallet:

Keep Moving Forward
Reaction score
Welcome to bmgf Mew!

Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions at all feel free to ask. ;)

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Good to see you got the account ready, Mew.

For those of you who don't know, Mew is my younger sister. She was interested in my activities here, and it snowballed into her wanting to make an account.

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Have a great time. I do hope to see you around here in the future, so, please, enjoy!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun!