• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi! :)

Mewie Mew Cat

SO HAPPY
Reaction score
My name is Mewie Mew Cat! :mail: I'm really interested in BMGf! And I like pie. And cantaloupe. That stuff is delicious!

Oi and welcome to BMGf! Have fun post often and ask any questions that you may have.

Sup peeps

:bounce:im not to sure how to use this forum yet so im not sure if im posting my requst on the right thread lol hi to everyone first of all :-D second i know this is probably redundant but ive been trading like crazy on GTS to get at lest an Arbok or seviper with dark pulse to breed my hydrogon if anyone has any of these two let me know and ill trade what ever you may need. Thanks in advance :mallet:

Welcome to bmgf Mew!

Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions at all feel free to ask. ;)

Good to see you got the account ready, Mew.

For those of you who don't know, Mew is my younger sister. She was interested in my activities here, and it snowballed into her wanting to make an account.

Welcome to the forums! Have a great time. I do hope to see you around here in the future, so, please, enjoy!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom