• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HI

Darside

Reaction score
hi, im a newbie in the site.. im an awsome GFX signature and avatar maker, i also play pokemon white and black, one for battles and one for trades, i also use PO

hope we can be friends sometime

Welcome to bmgf Darside. Hope you have a good time here. I'm also a battler so I hope that we do battle sometime in the future.

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Darside! Be sure to take a look at the Mentor Program!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! :)

Hi there! :3 Welcome and enjoy your stay nyaa.

Welcome to the forums, Darside. I'm somewhat of a good competitive battler too, so hopefully we can battle sometime.

Hi there, Darside! Seems like you'll be loving BMGf, huh? I think I'd like to see you set up shop for signatures and avatars - I wonder what you can pump out? Have fun around BMGf, anyway!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom