• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi

Dawn<3

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!I'm new here
Hope I get along with everyone here!
Please forgive my mistakes if I make anyone
Cheerio!:lick:

Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums, Dawnfan. This forum is for pretty much everyone, so you'll find your place to fit in. ^_^ I hope you plan on sticking around. :D

Hey there, Dawnfan,welcome to BMGf :)
Its alright if you make mistakes everyone new at some point, but feel free to ask for help anytime if you arent sure what to do or where to post something. Moderators will be able to help you. Staff members here have Italic, Bold and Bold Italic usernames and are here to help users and answer any questions they may have.

Make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting and the section rules of the sections you want to post in, as they often have their own rules, and feel free to ask a staff member if you need any help or visit the Help Desk and FAQ forums. I hope you have a great time here :)

Awww, no worries! We all start somewhere, right? A few mistakes along the way aren't a big deal since it happens to most of us. I've made several mistakes across forums and can say it really does help you in the future since you'll know what to do and not do. Anyway, if you're a fan of Dawn, then I'm guessing you'll like the Pokemon Anime section! Stop by there and have fun. :D

Welcome to the forums! Make sure you're familiar with the rules, and try to stay friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member (a guide to who staffs which sections can be found here) or read through the FAQ page/FAQ forum. You'll meet some great friends here, I'm sure! c:

Don't worry, if you make mistakes here people will understand, we're generally a very friendly forum. x3c

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom