• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi!!

Hi WiiWill, welcome to BMGF :) Im glad you seem to be having a good time here so far, this is a friendly community so I hope to see you around ^_^ Its an especially exciting time with all the X and Y news. Make sure to read all the forum rules and if you need any help, feel free to contact a staff member if you have any questions. See you around.

Welcome to the forum WiiWill! :) This is definitely a great place and we have some of the nicest staff and members to boot. You're going to enjoy your time here for sure so make sure to stick around! If you ever need anything, just contact a staff member~

Welcome to the internet's most friendly forum! You're bound to make lots of friends and awesome memories here. I hope you plan on sticking around. :D

I also have 2 questions. How do I quote other people's posts, and am I allowed to start threads about non-pokemon related stuff?

Anyways,thanks for all the help and support! ^_^

I also have 2 questions. How do I quote other people's posts, and am I allowed to start threads about non-pokemon related stuff?

Anyways,thanks for all the help and support! ^_^

Hi there!

As for your other question, yes you can make threads about non-Pokémon related stuff, just make sure it's in the right forum.

For example, if you wanna make a thread about lets say, Dragon Ball, make it in the forum under Entertainment Inc named "Land of the rising sun."

I hope that helps a little ^^; If you're not sure where your thread fits you can ask a staff member for help placing it.

*Waves*

Welcome. It's good to have new people joining every day. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom