• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hi!!

skiittylalis

generation 6 apologist
Reaction score
hello!! i made this account a few-ish weeks ago?? but i just kinda forgot it existed and spent the entire time between then and now and even before lurking........ but everyone looks like theyre having fun and super nice and i just really miss being on pokemon forums and making friends so might as well tell myself to suck it up and say hello :,) please be gentle im a little shy in new places

my name is skittle/skitty!! might as well talk about pokemon on a pokemon forum....... ive been a fan of the series since 2009 so i adore pokemon to absolute death. i grew up with generation 4 and pokemon pearl (so you can only assume how excited i was when i saw remakes revealed!!) but generation 6 has won my heart and its by far my favorite gen!! my defining character trait is never shutting up about how much i like oras and the hoenn characters. i like to draw stuff and write stuff but i hardly call myself good at either lol. i also like watching the anime. obligatory note about my favorite pokemon here, sceptile and altaria!! (half my user is dedicated to altaria haha)

uuuuh i think thats the extent of how interesting i am because 90% of my personality is crying over oras. regardless i hope to have lots of fun with you all :,D

Welcome to the forums!! no worries, you're not the only one who lurked for a while before posting... I only started being active last month lol.

I grew up mainly with Gen 4 too but I revisited Gen 6 recently when replaying X/Y and remembered why I liked it so much! I want to replay ORAS too when I get the chance. Altaria is such a cool Pokemon too!

I hope you have a nice time here! :bulbaWave:

i feel like thanking everyone individually would be a bit arbitrary so im just gonna offer my thanks to everyone here collectively!! everyone so far has been super nice and i like that a lot :,D

Welcome to the forums! Fellow Gen 6 apologist here. I also really, really love ORAS, especially all of the characters! It's so great to see other Gen 6 fans! If I don't mind asking, who are your favorite characters?

yay a fellow gen 6 fan!!! my fave chara by far is steven :,) reminds me im praying to my proxy person that my preorder for that beautiful new figurine of him goes through lol...... but my pfp MAY give away that i adore may as well!!

yay a fellow gen 6 fan!!! my fave chara by far is steven :,) reminds me im praying to my proxy person that my preorder for that beautiful new figurine of him goes through lol...... but my pfp MAY give away that i adore may as well!!
I'm a big Steven fan, too! I also really like May, Wallace, Winona, Anabel, Lucy, Roxanne, and Tate and Liza, as well as pretty much everyone in Kalos. I'm also hoping that my preorders of the figurines will go through. I was so hyped when I saw they were being released. Wishing you luck on the preorder!

Welcome! I'm also a diehard fan of pokemon, just look at my username :ROFLMAO:. I love your May avatar, she's my favorite PokéGirl and Hoenn is also my favorite region; and I love Sceptile and Altaria, they're always on my Hoenn teams. If you want you can consider me a friend :giggle:, I wish you luck and lots of fun in the forums :bulbaWave:.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom