• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hi!

busmargalin

Lorekeeper
Reaction score
hi everyone! i am new here. my first pokemon games were diamond and sapphire (i got them at the same time, diamond had just come out) so I guess I've been playing pokemon for about 15 years? Diamond is my favorite game, i just bought an original ds to play my old games that i still have, i can't wait for it to come in. my favorite pokemon are shinx, espeon, and recently, hisuian growlithe and arcanine.
my family is spanish and i lived in spain for a bit so i'm very excited for scarlet and violet! i have some experience with wikipedia so i might contribute to the wiki here.
it is nice to see you all!

Hell there, and welcome! I haven't played the original RSE yet (sadly), but I really like its characters, and I've played the remakes. And wouldn't you know, all three of my favorite characters are from RSE. Hope to see you around more!

Hell there, and welcome! I haven't played the original RSE yet (sadly), but I really like its characters, and I've played the remakes. And wouldn't you know, all three of my favorite characters are from RSE. Hope to see you around more!
I got Sapphire as one of my first games, but I didn't play it a ton. I don't know if I was young and couldn't figure it out or if you somehow get a map really late in that game but I was convinced I didn't have a map and couldn't figure out where I was going. I got stuck in Lavaridge Town all I remember was the old people in the hot springs. I played Diamond fine, I'm not sure how I got stuck in Sapphire. I have all my DS games still, but I don't have the game boy games so this time I have bought Emerald. I will have to pay attention to the characters, I haven't played the remakes and I remember nothing about the game but the hot springs.
Hope to see you around too!

Hiya, welcome to the forums! I also started with Gen III and IV (Ruby and Leafgreen were hand-me-downs, Pearl was the first I actively chose to get) - Diamond & Pearl are some excellent candidates for a favourite Pokemon game, good taste! :) Look forward to seeing you around! o/

welcome! :bulbaWave:
I started out with Gen 3 & 4 as well, just with Emerald instead of Sapphire — sounds like we all got into Pokémon around the same time lol. and it's always nice to hear from another Espeon fan; good taste indeed! :cool:
Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom