• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hi!

pokemoll

woman on the screen
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, welcome to the forums! Gen V must have been an excellent entry point for the series, they're some of my favourite games of all time. What are your favourite things about the series as a whole? =)

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forums! Gen V must have been an excellent entry point for the series, they're some of my favourite games of all time. What are your favourite things about the series as a whole? =)
I'd enjoyed the older games art styles when I played them on emulator. As well as the themes of determination/friendship, and working together.

Frankly I find the theme of determination and accomplishment against all odds to be something I like in most media, it's also why Portal and Half-Life are my favorite game series as well.

Torchic W. Pip

Bravo Echo Tango Alpha
Reaction score
Pronouns
they/she/he
Hey there, and welcome! I think we’ve run into each other a few times, but I might as well give a more formal hello. Hope you enjoy your stay!

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
welcome welcome! Sorry I'm late, what do you think of the bulbagarden community so far?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Youkoso! Welcome!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon!? Ahh pokemoll beat me too it then, so I'll just say that I'm glad you're here!!

Top Bottom