• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hi....

I think it's great that you joined the forums lol.

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks.

I think its awful jk. Welcome hope you enjoy yourself.

I'm happy you decided to join us! Please enjoy your time at the forums!

Zenithink tablet also joins the crowd of iPad clones

With the undeniable popularity of Apple¡¯s iPad, it¡¯s not surprising that iPad clones have popped up all over the place, and the Zenithink tablet also joins the crowd of iPad clones out there. While pricing isn¡¯t available just yet, the specifications of this device aren¡¯t too bad at all, which include:
zt-180
zt180
* 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor
* 512MB RAM
* 16GB flash storage
* 2400mAh battery
* 10-inch 1024 x 600 pixel display
* Supports full HD video playback
Of course, it¡¯s worth noting that the interface of the device will play a big part in whether it¡¯s successful or not, since there isn¡¯t any point of having good hardware crippled by bad software. zenithink zt-180
zt-180 zenithink zenithink

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom