• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

hia i r new

pokemon Arter!!
Reaction score
hia im kinda new here... also kinda new to forums, never really use them, thought id give it a try here ^^;
friend.png

hallo... so... when can i post a blog??

i do arts, i can draw pokemons... and stuff... hiiiaaa -waves-

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachments/f223/93919d1398499459t-hallo-artszz.png

--

lookin for a numel/camerupt. will trade for drawing of a pokemon of ur choice!!

bassically, i post which one im lookin for [dont worry im not lookin for shinies or legendaries atm] u tell me what pokemon u want drawn. depending on how complex it is, i may be able to do multiple pokemon as well as draw your human trainer with them

so.... anyone interested???
examples:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=93914

course it will be done digitally... sorry the only examples i have are on paper... and a digital sketch....

Last edited by a moderator:

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Krinh! :)

Blogs require a minimum of I think 10 or 15 posts before you can post a blog.

Last edited:
The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :) Have a lovely time :) I think it was around the ten to fifteen mark for blog posts, to back up what G50 said :)

do it again
Reaction score
Did you draw that little fox and your avatar? o.o; Those are so cute, awww. Welcome to BMG! I hope you can enjoy your stay and if you ever aren't for any reason, please don't hesitate to leave me a Visitor Message and I'll see what I can do about it, alrighty? Have fun!

Movie Star
Reaction score
Hi,welcome to the forums :) Maybe post your art in the Art Gallery section of the forums. Also if you're looking for a Numel/Camerupt Id go to the trade section and ask for a trade there. If you have any queestions, dont hesitate to ask me or another mod. Have a great time.

Thunder The LupusSapien
Reaction score
I'm kinda new here too despite that I've been using Bulbapedia since two years before I had an account.

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Welcome @Krinh; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆