• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hia i r new

Krinh

pokemon Arter!!
Reaction score
hia im kinda new here... also kinda new to forums, never really use them, thought id give it a try here ^^;
friend.png

hallo... so... when can i post a blog??

i do arts, i can draw pokemons... and stuff... hiiiaaa -waves-

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachments/f223/93919d1398499459t-hallo-artszz.png

--

lookin for a numel/camerupt. will trade for drawing of a pokemon of ur choice!!

bassically, i post which one im lookin for [dont worry im not lookin for shinies or legendaries atm] u tell me what pokemon u want drawn. depending on how complex it is, i may be able to do multiple pokemon as well as draw your human trainer with them

so.... anyone interested???
examples:

attachment.php
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=93914
attachment.php

course it will be done digitally... sorry the only examples i have are on paper... and a digital sketch....

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you draw that little fox and your avatar? o.o; Those are so cute, awww. Welcome to BMG! I hope you can enjoy your stay and if you ever aren't for any reason, please don't hesitate to leave me a Visitor Message and I'll see what I can do about it, alrighty? Have fun!

Hi,welcome to the forums :) Maybe post your art in the Art Gallery section of the forums. Also if you're looking for a Numel/Camerupt Id go to the trade section and ask for a trade there. If you have any queestions, dont hesitate to ask me or another mod. Have a great time.

Welcome @Krinh; to our extraordinary forums! don't hesitate to ask for any help you might need in the future! Hope you enjoy your time here!! (^◡-)~☆

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom