• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Hiccups (ToxicBoltshipping) one-shot PG-13

Yoshi-san

All of the bara
Reaction score
This was made for my friend to cheer her up. This is my first BL one-shot and romance story so It might not be good....but Enjoy!

I don't own anything.

-------------------------
It was a pretty normal afternoon in the Fuchsia City Gym. There were a few clouds in the sky and a nice breeze blew throughout the area. Koga was sitting outside, on the porch while sipping some iced tea made my his daughter Janine. Janine decided to go out into the town to shop for groceries and knowing her father needed the meditation in order to prepare for his upcoming Elite Four exam. Koga as of now just finished his training and was resting.

'I rested long enough,' Koga thought to himself. He stood up and readied himself to go back with his training. Before that his decided to finish his tea....

CRASH! Followed by a voice that screamed "OW! SHIT!"

Koga choked on his tea due to the sudden loud sound. He started coughing very violently while holding his throat. After the coughing stopped his noticed something was wrong.

"Hic"

Koga unfortunately has caught the hiccups. This irritated the ninja greatly due that he knew this would interrupt his training. He collected himself and walked towards the area of the crash. As he walked the hiccups would irritate him more but when he saw what caused the crash, the hiccups was the least of his worries. Koga look down at the to see that his long fence was knocked down forcibly, crushing his berry patches his was growing and the cause was a man, on top of the fallen fence rubbing his spiky blonde hair, wear mostly military garb.

"Matis...hic..what are you doing here...hic...?"

The blond man looked up and saw Koga glaring at him. He got up and dusted himself off. He gave a cheesy smile and said, "I came to visit you of course! And for the last time, call me Lt. Surge!". He gave Koga a hard pat on the back as walk out of the rubble.

"You know there's a...hic....thing called a...hic...FRONT DOOR.....hic...!" Koga coughed out.

"I know that but you wouldn't answer! I tried calling but you wouldn't answer it either! SO I invited myself in!" Surge responded. "By the way, I swear the fence was shorter than that...."

"hic...There was probably a reason why I wasn't answering...hic...I guess you can't take a hint....hic..." Koga dejected.

"Hey you have the hiccups?"

"....hic" Koga just made a face and said "Just leave this place at once...hic"

"Let me help you get rid of them!"

"No. I was training before you crashed into...hic...my gym. I need no more interruptions....hic"

"So those hiccups aren't a distraction? I have ways to get rid of hiccups!" Surge argued. He walked closer to Koga with a smile.

"I rather let them subside in time." Koga hiccuped as he stepped back from Surge inviting smile.

"So...you don't trust me?" Surge said in a sad tone. Koga jumped up at the response feeling a little guilty. Surge just wanted to him help him even though when Surge "helps", it not really helpful.

"Well it's not that I don't trust you...hic..." Koga started.

"GREAT! Go Raichu!" Surge called out his Raichu and pointed at Koga. "Shock the hiccup out of him like you usually do!"

Koga staggered backward as the rodent shot a few bolts of electricity at him. Koga suddenly felt a bunch a volts surge through him and fell to the ground.

"Great! That should work!" Surge cheered out. He looked down to see Koga glare at him even more.

"Hic"

"Oh...it didn't work on him." Surge said. "It usually works on me.."

"Well I'm not you! Hic...Just leave!" Koga yelled.

"Let's try it again Raichu!"

Raichu charged up and shot another bolt at Koga but notice that instead of Koga, it was a log!

"Shit! He substituted! Seems like he was right. Let's go find him" Surge returned Raichu and when in the gym.

----

Koga sigh as he got into his meditation pose. He luckily escaped the blond's barbaric hiccup cure with some ninja knowledge.

"That should keep him at bay for a while" Koga said to himself. "This is my secret room so he shouldn't be able to find me...hic"

Koga continued to meditate even though his hiccups was an irritation. He closed his eyes to focus but suddenly felt something grab his feet. His eyes shot open to see that Surge somehow found him!

"...hic...How did you find this room?!"

Surge laughed and said, 'I always knew of this room since Janine gave me a tour of the gym!"

'Note to self, talk to Janine about those "Gym tours"' Koga thought to himself. Suddenly he was twisted upside down by the blond gym leader. "...hic....What the hell are you doing!?"

"I heard you can get rid of hiccups by being upside down for a minute! So I'll help!" Surge start shaking Koga around.

"Unhand me at once....hic...!"

"Hmm it's not working....oh well" Surge dropped the ninja on the floor. Koga instantly got up and gave Surge a death glare.

"GET...hic...OUT.....hic...OF MY.....hic....SIGHT!"

Surge sighed, "Fine...I'll get rid of your hiccups later" and he left the room.

"Finally some peace!" cried Koga.

----

Surge was walking through the halls thinkingabout Koga's dilemma. He really wanted to help him train but Koga was just getting irritated.

"There should be a way to get rid of them but...what should I do..." Surge pondered for a while and he thought of something.

"Surge! You're a genius!" He said as he prepared for his next scheme.

--------------

Koga surprisingly finished his meditation even though he still got the hiccups. He walked towards the hallway for his next set of training. He looked down the hall to see that Surge has left yet. He felt very annoyed and walk towards the nuisance.

"Why are you still...hic...here when I told you to leave...hic"

"I'm going to get rid of you hiccups" Surge replied while slightly blushing. What was he planning to do?

"You're ways are barbaric and idiotic!...hic..What are you going to do now....hic...throw me off the roof?!" Koga yelled. He has had it with Surge interrupting his training and wanted him out.

"No"

"Then what! What are you going to do...hic...! Just leave me alon-"

Suddenly Koga felt a soft pair of lips touch his. Somehow, Surge got up to him and kissed him. He wanted to protest but it was all forgotten as he gave into Surge's embrace.

After it seems like an eternity, their lips parted. Surge stared at Koga face which was a deep red. Suddenly Surge started to laugh heavily.

"HAHA-You should look at you face! Hahaha!"

While still blushing Koga responded, "You suddenly kissed me! I wasn't prepared for that!

Surge laughed some more and said, "Hahaha-see....haha..I did it!"

Koga suddenly noticed that his hiccups are gone. Was it by the kiss?

"Haha-cough" Surge suddenly started coughing heavily due to trying to talk while laughing. Koga when up to him to pat the blond's back. After Surge finished coughing, he looked at Koga.

"Well what do you say....hic!" Surge eyes widened. "Oh fuck...hic!"

Koga looked atSurge and gave him an evil grin. "Hmmm seems like the tide has turned Matis..."

"I'm home father!" a voice cried. Janine walked with a bunch of groceries, towards the two men. "Oh hi Uncle Surge! How are you?"

"hic...I'm just fine...hic" Surge replied.

"Janine. Seems like Surge caught the hiccups. Let's help him out..." Koga said in a sinister tone.

"Oh Ok! I'll get the kunai!" Janine put down the bags and ran towards the weapon room. Surge hiccuped in protest.

"So Matis, Do you trust me?"

END.

I liked it! It was pretty funny and entertaining. Grammar was a bit wonky at times, but other than that I really have no comlaints.

I liked it! It was pretty funny and entertaining. Grammar was a bit wonky at times, but other than that I really have no comlaints.

Thank you! Grammar is a bit of a problem with me but I'm (re)learning!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom