• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hidden ability bulbasaurs+others

alexp11

Reaction score
Hello, I have access to a handful of pokemon with hidden abilities in the friend safari, and I have caught some and will catch ones I can if I have not yet and breed babies in exchange for certain pokemon. Right now I need zapdos/articuno dex data, chandulure, roserade (or dusk/shiny stones for those) crygonal. I will also take shinies if you have any you want to offer, Y mega stones or an yveltall, or hidden ability pokemon I do not have. As I am not entirely sure what HA pokemon I have right now, just ask for something specific and I will check. I do know for sure that the only of the 6 starter safaris I have is the bulbasaur. Thanks!

interested in protean froakie / Hustle Nidoran / Prankster Riolu / anticipatione evee? I would love a HA bulbasaur.

I'd love a froakie. If its not a hassle, female in premier ball would be amazing, but if you don't have any of those one hand, any is fine. :)

I barely have female protean froakies and dont have them in a premier ball :p

is a male 1 ok? :p

@Mayushii Sounds good to me. 0705-2755-0550 When are you available? I just gotta hatch these real quick

@Migraine yeah that's fine. :)

@Mayushii Sounds good to me. 0705-2755-0550 When are you available? I just gotta hatch these real quick

@Migraine yeah that's fine. :)

ok awesome :) seems we already traded before, my ingame name is lisanna, im rdy when u are!

EDIT: Awesome thanks!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom