• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hidden Ability/Friend Safari Services and 3-5 IV Bred Pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am offering friend safari services!! I will catch a pokemon in one of my Friend Safaris for you with:

-specific gender
-caught in a specific ball
-caught with its Hidden Ability
-catching possible parents for you to IV breed (I'll catch multiple parents with various IV spreads for you if you can't get them yourself and you'd like to IV breed them)
-caught with a specific nature

I ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING POKETRANSFER ONLY POKEMON:
-Meowth
-Koffing
-Porygon
-Rattata
-Chikorita
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Misdreavus
-Treecko
-Mudkip
-Carvahna
-Feebas
-Baltoy
-Castform
-Slakoth
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Piplup
-Buneary
-Glameow
-Finneon
-Kricketot
-Snivy
-Tepig
Oshawott
-Tynamo
-Yamask
-Frillish

Pokemon I am able to get the Hidden Ability in the Friend Safari for:

BUG:
Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth, Ledyba, Volbeat, Vivillon, Butterfree, Pinsir, Illumise, Beautifly, Heracross

FIGHTING:
Pancham, Mankey, Riolu, Breloom, Hariyama, Machoke, Mienfoo

ICE:
Bergmite, Lapras, Delibird, Cloyster, Snover

POISON:
Seviper, Swalot, Gloom, Ariados, Toxicroak

PSYCHIC:
Abra, Espurr, Duosion, Sigilyph, Girafarig, Munna, Xatu, Grumpig, Gothorita, Drowzee, Wobbuffet

NORMAL:
Aipom, Chansey, Kecleon, Lillipup, Loudred, Eevee, Ditto

GROUND:
Wooper, Nincada, Palpitoad, Diggersby, Marowak, Phanpy, Dugtrio

DRAGON:
Gabite, Dragonair, Druddigon, Shelgon

ROCK:
Rhydon, Magcargo, Boldore, Nosepass, Dwebble, Barbaracle, Pupitar, Corsola

ELECTRIC:
Emolga, Electabuzz, Luxio, Electrode, Stunfisk, Manectric

GHOST:
Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb, Phantump, Lampent, Drifblim

FIRE:
Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen, Growlithe, Ponyta, Pyroar

DARK:
Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

FLYING:
Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchinder

WATER:
Panpour, Floatzel, Azumarill

FAIRY:
Floette, Dedenne, Jigglypuff

STEEL:
Magneton, Skarmory, Klefki

Pokemon that I have the Hidden Ability for but I can only breed:
Absol
Teddiursa
Smeargle
Togepi
Dewgong
Durant
Magikarp
Charmander
Chespin
Froakie
Whismur
Murkrow
Goomy
Clefairy
Petilil
Kirlia
Squirtle
Pokemon that are in my Friend Safaris without the Hidden Ability:
Woobat
Spheal
Bibarel
Gyarados
Throh
Klang
Ferroseed
Magmar
Swanna
Farfetch'd

IV Bred Pokemon:

PONYTA
-ALL Ponyta have Jolly nature.

3 Perfect IVs:
1. x/31/31/x/x/31, Male, Flash Fire
2. 31/x/31/x/31/x, Male, Flash Fire
3. 31/31/x/31/x/x, Female, Run Away
4. 31/x/31/x/x/31, Male, Flame Body
5. 31/31/x/x/31/x, Male, Flash Fire
6. x/31/x/x/31/31, Male, Flame Body
7. 31/x/31/x/31/x, Female, Flame Body

4 Perfect IVs:
1. 31/31/x/31/31/x, Female, Flash Fire
2. 31/31/x/x/31/31, Male, Flame Body
3. x/31/31/31/31/x, Female, Flame Body
4. 31/31/x/x/31/31, Female, Flame Body (lv. 23, used for breeding)
5. 31/31/x/x/31/31, Female, Flame Body

5 Perfect IVs:
1. 31/31/31/31/31/x, Female, Flame Body
CHANSEY
-ALL Chansey have Modest nature

3 Perfect IVs:
1. x/x/31/31/x/31, Natural Cure
2. 31/x/31/x/x/31, Serene Grace

PETILIL
-ALL Petilil have Modest nature
-ALL Petilil are in a Heal Ball

3 Perfect IVs:
1. x/x/x/31/31/31, Leaf Guard
2. x/x/x/31/31/31, Leaf Guard
3. x/x/31/x/31/31, Leaf Guard
4. 31/x/x/31/31/x, Leaf Guard
5. x/x/31/x/31/31, Leaf Guard
6. 31/x/31/x/31/x, Leaf Guard
7. 31/31/x/x/31/x, Chlorophyll
8. 31/x/x/31/31/x, Own Tempo
9. 31/x/31/31/x/x, Chlorophyll

4 Perfect IVs:
1. 31/x/31/x/31/31, Own Tempo
2. 31/x/31/31/x/31, Chlorophyll
3. 31/31/x/x/31/31, Leaf Guard
4. 31/31/31/x/31/x, Own Tempo
5. 31/x/x/31/31/31, Leaf Guard

5 Perfect IVs:
1. 31/31/31/31/31/x, Chlorophyll

NOIBAT
-Timid nature
-Female, Frisk
x/x/31/31/31/31

VULLABY
-Impish nature
-Female, Big Pecks
x/31/31/31/31/x

What I want:
-any HA pokemon I don't have
-good male IV pokemon in any Egg group besides Field for easy IV breeding.
-anything else you might offer that I might be interested in!
-HIGH WANTS:
~Legendary Trade/Tradebacks (just for the pokedex)
~Up-Grade and Dubious Disc
~Darumaka/Darmanitan
~Cherubi/Cherrim
~Blitzle/Zebstrika
~Drilbur/Excadrill
~Other PokeTransfer/Pokemon Bank only pokemon

Last edited:
Re: 1-4 Perfect IV Vulpixes!!

#3 looks awesome. What are you hoping for in return?

Want anything special for #13?

I'd prefer some 3 IV pokemon that are not in the Field egg group or any HA pokemon that I don't have, like Dark-types and Fairy-types and things like that :)

I'd prefer some 3 IV pokemon that are not in the Field egg group or any HA pokemon that I don't have, like Dark-types and Fairy-types and things like that :)

I have some 4 iv litwicks and bagons leftover from breeding.

do you still have #3 ?

and are you intersted in a 5iv male jolly swift swim Magikarp 31/31/X/31/31/31

Hmm....I assume the Litwicks and Bagons are of good natures, @Eciq?

@Tomlithegreat: I apologize, but I'm currently working something out with someone else for #3! :(

Re: Hidden Ability/Friend Safari Services!!!!

Update!!!!! I'm also looking for FS friends!! I'm Grass with Gogoat, Sawsbuck, and some other pokemon.

@Tomlithegreat: I apologize, but I'm currently working something out with someone else for #3! :(

Sorry I didn't see this til now. I don't need the Vulpix anymore. Sorry about that.

But if you could get me brelooms with ivs that cover everything but special attack that would be great.

I still have the litwicks and bagons. The litwicks are all modest. The bagons are various natures.

I also have Shuckles, Ferro seeds with egg moves spikes and stealth rocks, and goomies. If you want a certain nature let me know.

Edit: other then the ferroseeds, they all have 4+ perfect ivs.

Sorry I didn't see this til now. I don't need the Vulpix anymore. Sorry about that.

But if you could get me brelooms with ivs that cover everything but special attack that would be great.

I still have the litwicks and bagons. The litwicks are all modest. The bagons are various natures.

I also have Shuckles, Ferro seeds with egg moves spikes and stealth rocks, and goomies. If you want a certain nature let me know.

Edit: other then the ferroseeds, they all have 4+ perfect ivs.

It's ok! How many Brelooms do you think you'll need? And are you looking for a specific nature? I'll get a Synchronizer and a Tracer to get a specific nature and the HA if you want. I'll take a Shuckle if it has the HA.

I would prefer, +att - spatt for nature. I def want the HA on it. I'll probably need 2 - 3 brelooms to cover the iv spread I want. Looking to get 31/31/31/x/31/31 for ivs in the end so parents that cover that would be great.

I would prefer, +att - spatt for nature. I def want the HA on it. I'll probably need 2 - 3 brelooms to cover the iv spread I want. Looking to get 31/31/31/x/31/31 for ivs in the end so parents that cover that would be great.

All right, I'll make sure I get those for you :) I might not have them all by today because I'll be out for the night, but I'll be sure to get them to you ASAP!

All right, I'll make sure I get those for you :) I might not have them all by today because I'll be out for the night, but I'll be sure to get them to you ASAP!

That's cool. thank you very much :).

Paras..... ;_;

Can you catch me a female in a repeat ball? I don't need the hidden ability.

Oh and a female Emolga in a Ultra Ball with the hidden ability please?

I'll pay generously. ;_;

Let's see I have a shiny Simisear, Calm Skrelp with Acid Armor and Haze as of right now (most have 3-4 IVs). But is there anything your looking for specifically?

I would like to have HA Vivillon and HA Nosepass if it isn't too much trouble. Both female and in a Repeat Ball please.

I can offer several eggmove Pokémon in return, including HA Tyrogue with Hi Jump Kick, HA Kecleon with Foul Play - Dizzy Punch - Skill Swap - Disable, (HA) Mienfoo with Baton Pass - Smelling Salts - Knock Off - Me First and a couple of other species.

That's cool. thank you very much :).

You're welcome! I'll PM you when I finish! I'm trying to hatch an Adamant Synchronizer right now to get the right nature!

Paras..... ;_;

Can you catch me a female in a repeat ball? I don't need the hidden ability.

Oh and a female Emolga in a Ultra Ball with the hidden ability please?

I'll pay generously. ;_;

Let's see I have a shiny Simisear, Calm Skrelp with Acid Armor and Haze as of right now (most have 3-4 IVs). But is there anything your looking for specifically?

Just any pokemon with a HA that I don't have or possibly some good Pokemon for IV breeding. You don't have to give me a shiny!! I want to make the trade as fair as possible.

I would like to have HA Vivillon and HA Nosepass if it isn't too much trouble. Both female and in a Repeat Ball please.

I can offer several eggmove Pokémon in return, including HA Tyrogue with Hi Jump Kick, HA Kecleon with Foul Play - Dizzy Punch - Skill Swap - Disable, (HA) Mienfoo with Baton Pass - Smelling Salts - Knock Off - Me First and a couple of other species.

I'll take a HA Mienfoo and a HA Tyrogue :) thanks! I'll PM you once I have them, but it might be a little bit because I have other orders to fill and I'll be out for quite some time today.

Can I offer you a HA Clefairy (your choice of nature and gender) for a HA Ditto?

I'll take a HA Mienfoo and a HA Tyrogue :) thanks! I'll PM you once I have them, but it might be a little bit because I have other orders to fill and I'll be out for quite some time today.

That's fine. I've got plenty of time, they'll be future breeding projects anyway so I can wait :)

@ilovemypikachu; No worries about that I don't offer what I'm not willing to part with. :p

Plus Paras is actually one of my favorite Pokemon it means more to me than the Simisear.

Otherwise I got:
-Gastrodon
-Sandshrew
-Dugtrio
-Phanpy
-Diggersby
-Camerupt
-Sneasel
-Piloswine
-Spheal
-Beartic
-Snover
-Muk
-Gloom
-Swalot
-Magmar
-Pyroar
-Growlithe
-Ponyta
-Absol

For HA Pokemon you don't seem to have.

Can I offer you a HA Clefairy (your choice of nature and gender) for a HA Ditto?

Works for me! I'll PM you once I have it.

That's fine. I've got plenty of time, they'll be future breeding projects anyway so I can wait :)

Ok! I'll PM you whenever I get them then~

@ilovemypikachu; No worries about that I don't offer what I'm not willing to part with. :p

Plus Paras is actually one of my favorite Pokemon it means more to me than the Simisear.

Otherwise I got:
-Gastrodon
-Sandshrew
-Dugtrio
-Phanpy
-Diggersby
-Camerupt
-Sneasel
-Piloswine
-Spheal
-Beartic
-Snover
-Muk
-Gloom
-Swalot
-Magmar
-Pyroar
-Growlithe
-Ponyta
-Absol

For HA Pokemon you don't seem to have.

I guess I'll take the Simisear for the Paras then. Thanks! :) And for the Emolga, I'll take Phanpy! I'll PM you when I get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom