• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hidden Ability/Friend Safari Services and 3-5 IV Bred Pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For an HA Abra and HA Pinsir, I can give an HA Magmar and HA Swinub.

That would be great! Any specific gender or ball you want them to be caught in?

Not really. Thing is, I gotta breed up the Swinub.

That's fine! I have no preferences whatsoever! I'll PM you once I've caught your pokemon.

I'm all set on my end.

Me too! What's your FC? Mine is in my sig.

That's fine! I have no preferences whatsoever! I'll PM you once I've caught your pokemon.

I'm all set on my end.

5026-4464-6733 Cobalt.

I'm all set on my end.

5026-4464-6733 Cobalt.

All right, I'm online and my IGN is Tori.

Noticed you are offering Tynamo, how good are they?

Well they're not IV bred, just regular Tynamo. You can only get them through the Pokemon Bank, so they're currently rare.

Alright, well I'll take a female if you can get me one. Also, A safari Ditto with at least perfect defense and special attack IVs would be cool, if you wouldn't mind.

I can offer pokemon with 5IVs: Shinx (w/ ice fang and double kick), Venipede (HA), Chespin (HA), Froakie (HA), Goomy, Meditite (w/ Psycho Cut & Drain Punch), Charmander, or Marril.

I can also offer a few shinies, though none of them have particularly good stats.

Last edited:
Noticed you are offering Tynamo, how good are they?

Well they're not IV bred, just regular Tynamo. You can only get them through the Pokemon Bank, so they're currently rare.

Alright, well I'll take a female if you can get me one. Also, A safari Ditto with at least perfect defense and special attack IVs would be cool, if you wouldn't mind.

I can offer pokemon with 5IVs: Shinx (w/ ice fang and double kick), Venipede (HA), Chespin (HA), Froakie (HA), Goomy, Meditite (w/ Psycho Cut & Drain Punch), Charmander, or Marril.

I can also offer a few shinies, though none of them have particularly good stats.

Just curious, which shinies can you offer? And does the Shinx have Guts (HA)?

I can offer shiny Gligar, Vullaby, Venipede, Whiscash, Poliwrath, Poliwag, Skrelp, Marril, Relicanth, and Basculin. All but Venipede and Vullaby have nicknames, but I can change them if need be.

And yes, half of my Shinx do have guts.

I can offer shiny Gligar, Vullaby, Venipede, Whiscash, Poliwrath, Poliwag, Skrelp, Marril, Relicanth, and Basculin. All but Venipede and Vullaby have nicknames, but I can change them if need be.

Well, I'm not sure how willing you are to get rid of shinies, but if you are, then I'll take a 5 IV Guts Shinx and a shiny Poliwag. If not, then I'll just take a 5 IV Guts Shinx and 5 IV Goomy.

Can I get this Petilil if no one else has claimed it?

2. 31/x/31/31/x/31, Chlorophyll

Oh and I need a Clefairy, and Frillish as well. But for those two I don't care for the natures, IVs, and or abilities I just really want one of each.

What I want:
-good male IV pokemon in any Egg group besides Field for easy IV breeding.
~Cherubi/Cherrim
~Blitzle/Zebstrika
~Drilbur/Excadrill

I can nab anyone of these if you still need them (though Cherubi would be bred and in a normal pokeball) and I don't mind nabbing the others in a specific pokeball. Oh and I have an Aron laying around with a x/31/31/31/31/31, adamant nature, and has head smash, curse, iron head, and superpower if you want to take him. :]

Oh and ofc if this doesn't work I'll check out what I have in my safaris.

Well, I'm not sure how willing you are to get rid of shinies, but if you are, then I'll take a 5 IV Guts Shinx and a shiny Poliwag. If not, then I'll just take a 5 IV Guts Shinx and 5 IV Goomy.

I'll gladly trade you the Poliwag, and the Shinx is ready as well. Also, the Poliwag does have a nickname, but I can change it if you'd like.

My FC is 3411-1534-7089, IGN: Geiger
I'll be on from time to time throughout most of the day.

I'll gladly trade you the Poliwag, and the Shinx is ready as well. Also, the Poliwag does have a nickname, but I can change it if you'd like.

Depends...what's the nickname? My FC is in my sig and I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Can I get this Petilil if no one else has claimed it?

Oh and I need a Clefairy, and Frillish as well. But for those two I don't care for the natures, IVs, and or abilities I just really want one of each.

What I want:
-good male IV pokemon in any Egg group besides Field for easy IV breeding.
~Cherubi/Cherrim
~Blitzle/Zebstrika
~Drilbur/Excadrill

I can nab anyone of these if you still need them (though Cherubi would be bred and in a normal pokeball) and I don't mind nabbing the others in a specific pokeball. Oh and I have an Aron laying around with a x/31/31/31/31/31, adamant nature, and has head smash, curse, iron head, and superpower if you want to take him. :]

Oh and ofc if this doesn't work I'll check out what I have in my safaris.

Of course you can! And I'll take a Cherubi, Blitzle, and Aron if you don't mind :)

I'll get to work on getting you all three then, and I'll send a VM when ready. :)

For an HA Bagon, would you take an HA Rufflet?

Depends...what's the nickname? My FC is in my sig and I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Its nickname is Politoad (Yes I'm aware its evolution is spelled "Politoed").

I'll get to work on getting you all three then, and I'll send a VM when ready. :)

sounds great :)

For an HA Bagon, would you take an HA Rufflet?

I'm sorry, but my friend just traded me a HA Rufflet and I haven't put it on the list yet, so I don't need one.

Its nickname is Politoad (Yes I'm aware its evolution is spelled "Politoed").

In that case, I'd like it to have the name Poliwag please xD

I personally don't care as long as it's in the Bagon line with HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom