• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hidden Ability/Friend Safari Services and 3-5 IV Bred Pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hidden Ability/Friend Safari Services!!!!

I am offering friend safari services!! I will catch a pokemon in one of my Friend Safaris for you with:

-specific gender
-caught in a specific ball
-caught with its Hidden Ability
-catching possible parents for you to IV breed (I'll catch multiple parents with various IV spreads for you if you can't get them yourself and you'd like to IV breed them)
-caught with a specific nature

Pokemon I am able to get the Hidden Ability in the Friend Safari for:

BUG:
Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth, Ledyba, Volbeat, Vivillon, Butterfree, Pinsir

FIGHTING:
Pancham, Mankey, Riolu, Breloom, Hariyama, Machoke, Mienfoo

ICE:
Snorunt, Bergmite, Lapras, Delibird, Cloyster

POISON:
Seviper, Ariados, Toxicroak

PSYCHIC:
Abra, Espurr, Duosion, Sigilyph, Girafarig, Munna, Xatu, Grumpig, Gothorita, Drowzee

NORMAL:
Aipom, Chansey, Kecleon, Lillipup, Ditto

GROUND:
Wooper, Nincada, Palpitoad

DRAGON:
Gabite, Dragonair, Druddigon, Shelgon

ROCK:
Rhydon, Magcargo, Boldore, Nosepass, Barbacle, Pupitar

ELECTRIC:
Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric

GHOST:
Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb, Phantump, Lampent, Drifblim

FIRE:
Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen

DARK:
Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

FLYING:
Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchinder

Pokemon that I have the Hidden Ability for but I can only breed:
Absol
Teddiursa
Smeargle
Togepi
Dewgong
Durant
Voltorb
Magikarp
Charmander
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Whismur
Eevee
Murkrow
Goomy
Clefairy
Phanpy

Pokemon that are in my Friend Safaris without the Hidden Ability:
Growlithe
Woobat
Spheal
Illumise
Beautifly
Panpour
Floatzel
Jigglypuff
Dedenne
Corsola
Bibarel
Gyarados
Marowak
Ponyta
Throh
Pyroar

I have also been Masuda Methoding and IV breeding Vulpix at the same time, and I have some leftovers to give away! Some of them have a terrible Speed stat because the mother I initially used had 0 Speed IVs and I didn't realize it, but now a mother with 31 Speed IVs is in there! (Vulpix #10 is the new mother, so I skipped 10 because I'm still using it).

-ALL baby Vulpix are Timid nature.
-ALL baby Vulpix are in a Luxury Ball.
-MOST baby Vulpix have Ember/Heat Wave/Flare Blitz/Extrasensory

Old Father: 31/31/x/31/x/31, Drought, in a Premier Ball, Lv. 46

1. x/0/x/31/31/31, Female, Flash Fire
2. 31/x/x/31/31/0, Female, Drought
3. x/x/31/31/31/31, Female, Flash Fire
5. 31/0/x/x/31/31, Female, Drought
6. x/0/31/31/31/x, Female, Drought
10. Currently being used by me
13. x/x/x/31/31/31, Female, Drought
14. 31/x/x/x/31/31, Female, Drought
17. 31/0/x/31/x/31, Female, Drought
18. 31/0/31/31/x/x, Female, Flash Fire
19. 31/0/31/x/31/x, Female, Drought
20. 31/0/31/x/x/31, Female, Drought
21. 31/0/31/x/31/31, Female, Flash Fire
22. x/x/31/x/31/31, Male, Flash Fire (NEW)
24. 31/x/31/x/x/31, Female, Drought (NEW)
25. x/x/31/31/x/31, Male, Drought (NEW)
26. 31/x/31/31/31/x, Female, Drought (NEW)

What I want:
-any HA pokemon I don't have
-31/x/31/31/31/31 Squirtle with HA (Rain Dish), Modest/Quiet nature, and Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere (will trade multiple pokemon for it)
-good male IV pokemon in any Egg group besides Field for easy IV breeding.
-IV bred baby pokemon (again, will trade multiple pokemon for it)
-31/31/31/31/31/x Teddiursa with Brave nature and Night Slash/Metal Claw/Counter/Belly Drum (will pretty much do anything for this guy as Teddiursa is my favorite pokemon)
-anything else you might offer that I might be interested in!

How do you know for sure that your pokemon has the hidden ability? Do you have to battle with it?

i have a modest Squirtle without its HA but i do have the egg moves. Would you be intrested in that for any Magikarp with HA you many have?

I can get you a Corsola and Dedenne with their HA, if you still need them. Trade them for HA Dragonair and Snorunt. Or if you prefer other Pokemon with HA, I have Golurk, Spritzee, Kirlia, Gogoat, Petilil and Electabuzz.

Last edited:

I am offering friend safari services!! I will catch a pokemon in one of my Friend Safaris for you with:

-specific gender
-caught in a specific ball
-caught with its Hidden Ability
-catching possible parents for you to IV breed (I'll catch multiple parents with various IV spreads for you if you can't get them yourself and you'd like to IV breed them)
-caught with a specific nature

Pokemon I am able to get the Hidden Ability in the Friend Safari for:

BUG:
Paras, Masquerain, Venomoth, Ledyba, Volbeat, Vivillon, Butterfree, Pinsir

FIGHTING:
Pancham, Mankey, Riolu, Breloom, Hariyama, Machoke, Mienfoo

ICE:
Snorunt, Bergmite, Lapras, Delibird, Cloyster

POISON:
Seviper, Ariados, Toxicroak

PSYCHIC:
Abra, Espurr, Duosion, Sigilyph, Girafarig, Munna, Xatu, Grumpig, Gothorita, Drowzee

NORMAL:
Aipom, Chansey, Kecleon, Lillipup, Ditto

GROUND:
Wooper, Nincada, Palpitoad

DRAGON:
Gabite, Dragonair, Druddigon, Shelgon

ROCK:
Rhydon, Magcargo, Boldore, Nosepass, Barbacle, Pupitar

ELECTRIC:
Emolga, Stunfisk, Manectric

GHOST:
Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb, Phantump, Lampent, Drifblim

FIRE:
Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen

DARK:
Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

FLYING:
Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchinder

Pokemon that I have the Hidden Ability for but I can only breed:
Absol
Teddiursa
Smeargle
Togepi
Dewgong
Durant
Voltorb
Magikarp
Charmander
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Whismur
Eevee
Murkrow
Goomy
Clefairy
Phanpy

Pokemon that are in my Friend Safaris without the Hidden Ability:
Growlithe
Woobat
Spheal
Illumise
Beautifly
Panpour
Floatzel
Jigglypuff
Dedenne
Corsola
Bibarel
Gyarados
Marowak
Ponyta
Throh
Pyroar

I have also been Masuda Methoding and IV breeding Vulpix at the same time, and I have some leftovers to give away! Some of them have a terrible Speed stat because the mother I initially used had 0 Speed IVs and I didn't realize it, but now a mother with 31 Speed IVs is in there! (Vulpix #10 is the new mother, so I skipped 10 because I'm still using it).

-ALL baby Vulpix are Timid nature.
-ALL baby Vulpix are in a Luxury Ball.
-MOST baby Vulpix have Ember/Heat Wave/Flare Blitz/Extrasensory

Old Father: 31/31/x/31/x/31, Drought, in a Premier Ball, Lv. 46

1. x/0/x/31/31/31, Female, Flash Fire
2. 31/x/x/31/31/0, Female, Drought
3. x/x/31/31/31/31, Female, Flash Fire
5. 31/0/x/x/31/31, Female, Drought
6. x/0/31/31/31/x, Female, Drought
10. Currently being used by me
13. x/x/x/31/31/31, Female, Drought
14. 31/x/x/x/31/31, Female, Drought
17. 31/0/x/31/x/31, Female, Drought
18. 31/0/31/31/x/x, Female, Flash Fire
19. 31/0/31/x/31/x, Female, Drought
20. 31/0/31/x/x/31, Female, Drought
21. 31/0/31/x/31/31, Female, Flash Fire
22. x/x/31/x/31/31, Male, Flash Fire (NEW)
24. 31/x/31/x/x/31, Female, Drought (NEW)
25. x/x/31/31/x/31, Male, Drought (NEW)
26. 31/x/31/31/31/x, Female, Drought (NEW)

What I want:
-31/x/31/31/31/31 Squirtle with HA (Rain Dish), Modest/Quiet nature, and Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere (will trade multiple pokemon for it)
-IV bred baby pokemon (again, will trade multiple pokemon for it)
-31/31/31/31/31/x Teddiursa with Brave nature and Night Slash/Metal Claw/Counter/Belly Drum (will pretty much do anything for this guy as Teddiursa is my favorite pokemon)

How do you know for sure that your pokemon has the hidden ability? Do you have to battle with it?

what I do is have Bulbapedia open to see what the HA is for the Pokemon and then I get into a battle with a Pokemon with the ability Trace as the lead. That way, they will copy the ability the wild Pokemon has and you can see what ability it has. If it Traces the HA, then the Pokemon has the hidden ability. However, you can't get the ability unless you have the third Pokemon of a friend safari.

i have a modest Squirtle without its HA but i do have the egg moves. Would you be intrested in that for any Magikarp with HA you many have?

Sorry, I'm really interested in the ability as well. Do you have anything else?

I can get you a Corsola and Dedenne with their HA, if you still need them. Trade them for HA Dragonair and Snorunt. Or if you prefer other Pokemon with HA, I have Golurk, Spritzee, Kirlia, Gogoat, Petilil and Electabuzz.

Hmm....I think I'll take Kirlia and Petilil. Thanks :) I'll PM you when I have them.

I'd be very interested in a HA Female Adamant/Jolly Diggersby, HA Relaxed Ditto and a Female HA Hasty Froakie. Any Pokeballs is fine! I'm afraid I don't have very much I can give you in Pokemon X or Y, but I can offer a good few Pokemon with egg moves, high IVs and one or two HA Pokemon back in Generation 5. I'm really interested in these, so if the Gen V thing turns the deal sour, reserve a couple for me and I can get back to you when Pokebank comes out.

I'd be very interested in a HA Female Adamant/Jolly Diggersby, HA Relaxed Ditto and a Female HA Hasty Froakie. Any Pokeballs is fine! I'm afraid I don't have very much I can give you in Pokemon X or Y, but I can offer a good few Pokemon with egg moves, high IVs and one or two HA Pokemon back in Generation 5. I'm really interested in these, so if the Gen V thing turns the deal sour, reserve a couple for me and I can get back to you when Pokebank comes out.

All right, I can catch the Diggersby and Ditto, and I'll have to breed the Froakie. What egg move/generation 5 pokemon do you have? I've only been able to snag a Chimchar from Wonder Trade, so I don't have very many Pokemon Bank pokemon if you have any.

@ilovemypikachu; I can get you a Hustle Rufflet (Gen6 allows males to pass down their Hidden Ability, right?). Could I get a male Larvesta with good IVs in Special Attack, Speed, and/or Defense? It doesn't matter if it has a Hidden Ability or not since I prefer Flame Body for Volcarona.

@ilovemypikachu; I can get you a Hustle Rufflet (Gen6 allows males to pass down their Hidden Ability, right?). Could I get a male Larvesta with good IVs in Special Attack, Speed, and/or Defense? It doesn't matter if it has a Hidden Ability or not since I prefer Flame Body for Volcarona.

Yes, Gen 6 does allow a male to pass down the HA. I can do that for you. I might be able to do all 3, I just need to IV breed it a little :)

I don't actually have them in Generation VI, they're still back in Pokemon White. Checking what I have...
Gastly with Lick, Payback, Shadow Ball and Dream Eater/Will O Wisp and Shadow Ball
Deino with Tackle, Dragon Rage and Work Up
Abra with Shadow Ball, Charge Beam and Phsycic
Swinub with Icicle Crash, Rest, Blizzard and Hail
Scraggy with Leer, Low Kick and Dragon Dance
Sigulyph With Gust, Miracle Eye and Fly

I also have after checking my Boxes in X, a Larvesta with high IVs for Defense, Sp Attack and Speed, and an Inkay with high. Defense and Sp Defense
Also, if you could breed a female Charmander with Blaze that'd be much appreciated

I don't actually have them in Generation VI, they're still back in Pokemon White. Checking what I have...
Gastly with Lick, Payback, Shadow Ball and Dream Eater/Will O Wisp and Shadow Ball
Deino with Tackle, Dragon Rage and Work Up
Abra with Shadow Ball, Charge Beam and Phsycic
Swinub with Icicle Crash, Rest, Blizzard and Hail
Scraggy with Leer, Low Kick and Dragon Dance
Sigulyph With Gust, Miracle Eye and Fly

I also have after checking my Boxes in X, a Larvesta with high IVs for Defense, Sp Attack and Speed, and an Inkay with high. Defense and Sp Defense
Also, if you could breed a female Charmander with Blaze that'd be much appreciated

I can do all that for you, but it's going to take a while because it's really hard to get female starters and I already have a whole box of male Protean Froakies with no female in sight xD I'll take a Gastly, Abra, Swinub, and Scraggy then.

It would be awesome to have Dittos to IV breed! I can be on at any time today so just PM me! If you could get them all in premier balls with: Modest, Adamant and Naive that would be great! I don't care what IVS they have as long I have one of each.

It would be awesome to have Dittos to IV breed! I can be on at any time today so just PM me! If you could get them all in premier balls with: Modest, Adamant and Naive that would be great! I don't care what IVS they have as long I have one of each.

When you say one of each, do you mean one of each IV? or one of each nature? and what do you have to offer in return?

Oh, forgot about gender distribution D: In that case, if it's easier for you, you can go for a male Froakie with good IVs for Speed and Special Attack. Oh, and nickname it Variable, if that's OK. I'm afraid that I need the female Charmander, unless you can breed a male one nicknamed Wrath with Dragon Dance and high Attack and Speed IVs. Sorry if I'm being a pain, I can throw in another egg move Pokemon for your troubles; don't worry, I have boxes full of them so I need to get rid of a couple anyway!

What I want:
Hi, could you breed me a HA absol? I don't care about the ivs or anything because I do a lot of breeding myself. As for payment, I can offer the following (judged off of your WHAT I WANT list)
HA venipede (HA pokemon you don't have)
I can breed the following with 3-5 31 ivs, male.
Noibat (flying group)
Venipede (Bug group)
King Sized Pumpkaboo (amphorabous; too lazy to spell it right)
Klefki (mineral group)
Scyther (bug group)
Rotom (rotom group, can only breed with dittos, useless unless you want a rotom)
Snover (Monster and grass group)
As for anything else that you might be interested in, one of my friends has a ditto safari, I can go ditto catching.
FC is in the sig

Oh, forgot about gender distribution D: In that case, if it's easier for you, you can go for a male Froakie with good IVs for Speed and Special Attack. Oh, and nickname it Variable, if that's OK. I'm afraid that I need the female Charmander, unless you can breed a male one nicknamed Wrath with Dragon Dance and high Attack and Speed IVs. Sorry if I'm being a pain, I can throw in another egg move Pokemon for your troubles; don't worry, I have boxes full of them so I need to get rid of a couple anyway!

I don't have the Diggersby or Ditto yet due to lack of time, but I already have the female Protean Froakie and the female Charmander for you without any egg moves or IV bred as you requested before. Is that all right? It's perfectly fine xD the Charmander wasn't much trouble (surprisingly) but the Froakie took a lot of eggs.

What I want:
Hi, could you breed me a HA absol? I don't care about the ivs or anything because I do a lot of breeding myself. As for payment, I can offer the following (judged off of your WHAT I WANT list)
HA venipede (HA pokemon you don't have)
I can breed the following with 3-5 31 ivs, male.
Noibat (flying group)
Venipede (Bug group)
King Sized Pumpkaboo (amphorabous; too lazy to spell it right)
Klefki (mineral group)
Scyther (bug group)
Rotom (rotom group, can only breed with dittos, useless unless you want a rotom)
Snover (Monster and grass group)
As for anything else that you might be interested in, one of my friends has a ditto safari, I can go ditto catching.
FC is in the sig

Oops, I missed this!! I can totally do that, and I'll take a Pumpkaboo please :)

Ok, but Pumpkaboo was one of my pokemon that only had 4 ivs, is that ok with you? (It's missing speed and special attack)

EDIT: Nvm, I can get you one with 5 ivs (no special attack)

Last edited:
I am interested in a Justified Absol, preferably female.

I can offer any previous Gen starters and even Hidden Abilities on the following:

• Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
  • Solar Power Charmander
  • Rain Dish Squirtle
  • Unburden Treecko
  • Speed Boost Torchic
  • Shell Armor Turtwig
  • Iron Fist Chimchar
  • Defiant Piplup
  • Bulletproof Chespin
  • Magician Fennekin
  • Protean Froakie

If you aren't interested in those, I can offer some non-Kalos Pokes:

• Porygon
  • Misdreavus
  • Slakoth
  • Feebas
  • Glameow
  • Cottonee
  • Tynamo
  • Darumaka
  • Frillish

Let me know if any interest you.

I don't have the Diggersby or Ditto yet due to lack of time, but I already have the female Protean Froakie and the female Charmander for you without any egg moves or IV bred as you requested before. Is that all right? It's perfectly fine xD the Charmander wasn't much trouble (surprisingly) but the Froakie took a lot of eggs.

Nope, that's absolutely fine! I was going to do some IV breeding myself, but if it were easier I made that offer to make it easier on you. When you're done with the other Pokemon, leave me a message and I can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom