• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hidden Ability Pokemon (Some Kalos)

Re: Hidden Ability Kalos Pokemon

Would you trade me a bulletproof chespin for a Magic Bounce Xatu? I also have Pyroars, Vivillons, Phantumps, and Hawluchas in my friend safari, just give me a while to catch them
EDIT:
(in my friend safari from other people, mine has luxio and stunfisk)
Also, just got a drought Ninetales and justified Growlithe

Last edited:

Huge Power Bunnelby

I got 2 spares a M/F of this one today. Will swop for pokerus. :D

Hey Zeb,

So, I've got access to Moxie Litleo, and I'd really like a Protean Froakie (or evolution).

Preferably female, if you have any (not concerned about nature or IVs, I can sort that out).

Any preferred nature/perfect IVs you want for Litleo?

(My FC is 0963-0100-1378)

(I really wish I had my pokemon from White, since quite a few of them are hidden ability mons).

EDIT: Just caught a Female Moxie pyroar, perfect attack.

Last edited:

Froakie for a Espurr? :p

That is if you haven't already got one.

And funny thing is I caught a Modest Female in your friend safari. So I just need to breed her. x)

Doh - sorry Zeb, I must've temporarily removed you due to all my recent Viv trades. Got you readded now :) if I don't catch you this AM I'll be on in the evening.

Sorry have been forgetting. Just let me know whenever you're around!

Would you trade me a bulletproof chespin for a Magic Bounce Xatu? I also have Pyroars, Vivillons, Phantumps, and Hawluchas in my friend safari, just give me a while to catch them
EDIT:
(in my friend safari from other people, mine has luxio and stunfisk)
Also, just got a drought Ninetales and justified Growlithe

Either the Natu or the Vulpix is fine (or if you do have Harvest Phantump that would be cool). Are bothered about the gender of the Chespin?

Huge Power Bunnelby

I got 2 spares a M/F of this one today. Will swop for pokerus. :D

Sure, I have something laying about with Pokerus actually.

Hey Zeb,

So, I've got access to Moxie Litleo, and I'd really like a Protean Froakie (or evolution).

Preferably female, if you have any (not concerned about nature or IVs, I can sort that out).

Any preferred nature/perfect IVs you want for Litleo?

(My FC is 0963-0100-1378)

(I really wish I had my pokemon from White, since quite a few of them are hidden ability mons).

EDIT: Just caught a Female Moxie pyroar, perfect attack.

The Pyroar would be perfect! I do have a few female Protean to spare, so that's cool.

Froakie for a Espurr? :p

That is if you haven't already got one.

And funny thing is I caught a Modest Female in your friend safari. So I just need to breed her. x)

Espurr is fine! I wasn't sure if I would be able to get one from my own anyway, saves me the trouble of that too.

Cool then, I have another modest female bred for you. And feel free to start up a trade when I'm online, and I'll do the same then. :>

It's not a Gen VI Pokemon, but would you be interested in trading a Bulletproof Chespin for my Moody Remoraid?

It's not a Gen VI Pokemon, but would you be interested in trading a Bulletproof Chespin for my Moody Remoraid?

Sure thing.

-----

Also I now have Magician Fennekin and Own Tempo Espurr, so I guess I should add those into what I can offer. I'm also looking for Speed Boost Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede now aswell as any of the older stuff that is useful.

I have acess to Insomnia Pumpkaboo, but I'll need to breed a few... Can I have a female modest Solar Power Charmander ? I'll fetch the pumpkaboo and breed it if you want it xD

My FC is 2337-4202-5273
Name: Moqtada
Thank you very much and have a wonderful day

I have acess to Insomnia Pumpkaboo, but I'll need to breed a few... Can I have a female modest Solar Power Charmander ? I'll fetch the pumpkaboo and breed it if you want it xD

My FC is 2337-4202-5273
Name: Moqtada
Thank you very much and have a wonderful day

Sorry I'm not offering specific natures to be bred (unless I luckily already have one laying about the PC before it is requested) as I can't breed specific natures atm without it taking forever. I can breed you a female Solar Power Charmander, but it probably won't be Modest, if that's still ok for you?

-------

Also adding these to what I can offer in the first post:

Hustle Nidoran
Drought Vulpix
Skill Link Minccino
Prankster Murkrow
Anger Point Numel

I got a venipede for you. :p

So how's venipede for a nidoran?

I got a venipede for you. :p

So how's venipede for a nidoran?

Yes please! Just try to trade with me whenever you're around, I remember your trainer name now.

Sure thing.

Thanks! My friend code is 4141-2382-9227. When are available to trade?

I'll be around for a little while now if you happen to come back. My FC is in the first post if you need it, and my trainer's name is Zeb.

Hello!

I'm very interested in a Bulletproof Chespin. Especially if you have a female (if not that's ok!).

I don't have a Solar Power Helioptile, but I can offer spitback Helioptile breeds. Here is a spreadsheet that gives all of their info (IVs, nature, gender, etc)! I suggest looking at #s 22 and 14 but there are other good ones. You can have as many as you want, I need to get rid of them! They can help you breed a good Solar Power Helioptile once you get one. :)

If you're not interested, please let me know so I can adjust my offer. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, got it from someone else :)

Last edited:
I have these. Males can now pass along the hidden ability aslong as they are bred with a Ditto (breeding a male Protean with a female Torrent will only yield Torrent, but female Protean will still yield hidden ability -- just males need a Ditto).

These are what I can currently offer:

Newly breedable in Gen VI:

• Protean Froakie
  • Bulletproof Chespin
  • Magician Fennekin
  • Gale Wings Fletchling
  • Mold Breaker Hawlucha
  • Own Tempo Espurr (becomes Prankster male and Competitive female)
  • Solar Power Charmander
  • Moxie Litleo

Older:

• Hustle Nidoran (becomes Sheer Force)
  • Drought Vulpix
  • Skill Link Minccino
  • Prankster Murkrow (becomes Moxie)
  • Anger Point Numel

My main wants are these below, but other, older, hidden ability stuff is cool too:

• Huge Power Bunnelby
  • Solar Power Helioptile
  • Snow Warning Amaura
  • Gooey Goomy (Trade arranged)
  • Insomnia Pumpkaboo
  • Speed Boost Venipede

My FC is 0361-6364-1279.

unfortunately i dont have any of those. but i've been desperately trying to find me a Vulpix. my friend really wants one, but she's not too far into the story yet. i've beaten the game. all i have to offer is:

Fennekin blaze
Fennekin blaze
froakie torrent
charmander blaze
aerodactyl pressure
sandshrew sand veil
dugtrio arena trap
luvdisc swift swim
carnivine levitate
mr.mime (pantimos) filter
hawlucha limber
nosepass sturdy
tangela leaf guard
roggenrola sturdy
octillery sniper
carbink clear body
furfrou fur coat
clawitzer mega launcher
floatzel swift swim
pinsir hyper cutter

I have these. Males can now pass along the hidden ability aslong as they are bred with a Ditto (breeding a male Protean with a female Torrent will only yield Torrent, but female Protean will still yield hidden ability -- just males need a Ditto).

These are what I can currently offer:

Newly breedable in Gen VI:

• Protean Froakie
  • Bulletproof Chespin
  • Magician Fennekin
  • Gale Wings Fletchling
  • Mold Breaker Hawlucha
  • Own Tempo Espurr (becomes Prankster male and Competitive female)
  • Solar Power Charmander
  • Moxie Litleo

Older:

• Hustle Nidoran (becomes Sheer Force)
  • Drought Vulpix
  • Skill Link Minccino
  • Prankster Murkrow (becomes Moxie)
  • Anger Point Numel

My main wants are these below, but other, older, hidden ability stuff is cool too:

• Huge Power Bunnelby
  • Solar Power Helioptile
  • Snow Warning Amaura
  • Gooey Goomy (Trade arranged)
  • Insomnia Pumpkaboo
  • Speed Boost Venipede

My FC is 0361-6364-1279.

Chlorophyll Bulbasaur for Bulletproof Chespin?

I'd love a Bulletproof Chespin, check out my shop to see if there's anything that you'd like.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom