• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier chuckled at this. "Glad to hear it. I think this house is a no-judgement zone after all." He smiled. "Just having a chat about doing some sparring sometime." He explained to Yato. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Xavier." He introduced himself with an easygoing smile.

A smile crept onto Myn's face. A wide, diabolical grin.

2958b6aaa9.png

I
might be willing to hand it over... if you're willing to do some things for me, bun. ;}

Xavier gulped. Loudly. He hadn't felt fear in some time, but that was what he felt at the current moment. And yet, he dove right in.

Whatever it takes.

Pausing for just a moment, he took a deep breath. And then he sent the message.

"The name's Yato," she introduced herself with a slightly crooked grin. "I wouldn't mind joining in on that sparring session... that is, if you don't mind..?"

Xavier nodded. "Of course. I'll just have to speak with the owners and see where we can do this sort of thing. Because I mean we don't want to break anything."

Love you, bun. <3

Myn chuckled to herself, leaning back in her chair. She would be visiting again very soon, it seemed.

Xavier smiled when he read the message. He knew that he had no idea what he was in for. He did know that Myn would be visiting soon to collect. That alone made it worth it.

Right back at ya. See you soon. Still at the same place, I'll stay put until I see you again.

Quietly, Leah slipped back downstairs, and made her way into the kitchen. She caught scent of new people, but chose not to make acquaintances just yet. Her appearance looked drastically better from earlier. The blonde hair had gained a new shine, her chocolate eyes were brimming with life, as her face was bright and glowing. She had changed into a camouflage green sweater that was made of a thinner material, dark wash denim jeans, black knee high boots, and a black leather jacket.

"Sister, are we going yet?" she spoke to Rose, causing the red haired vampire to turn her head.

"Yeah, we were just greeting the owners. Leah, meet Aadya and Elric." Rose spoke, "Now, we should get ready to head out, Bria."

"Right. Anyone need to go? We need to keep this low profile, so not too many." Bria commented.

"Nice to meet you Leah," Aadya spoke with a warm smile, "Rose told us so much about you."

"Going to the market?" Elric asked, his voice gruff, "Make it quick."

Xavier had made his way up to his room. Not only did he need to get a coat, he needed to arm himself. Sighing, he opened up his wardrobe and reached back behind the false back. Opening it up, he looked at his arms cache. He hated arming himself against non-humans, but he'd learned the hard way that some of them had betrayed their kind and worked with the oppressors. And the skilled humans as well. So he needed to arm for bear.

His usual handguns were replaced with twin revolvers, the massive .44 rounds explosive. His normal shortswords were replaced with a single silver bladed broadsword. Along with these weapons, his usual knives were replaced with silver bladed weapons and he also had a set of titanium stakes that had been pre-dipped in holy water wrapped around his left leg. The only weapon that was a carryover was the massive knife he always kept in his boot.

After putting on his overcoat, scarf and leather driving gloves, he came back downstairs.

"Planning on killing someone?" Nicolette asked Xavier with a smirk. She looked him over, his weapons mostly. Those were some beautiful weapons.

Xavier nodded to Nicolette and Adrian. "I'm always prepared." He said with a smile before looking more serious. "And believe me, I would hold myself responsible as well." He added on a solemn note.

"Let me rephrase if someone not belonging to this house does it then I will hold Xavier responsible. If you do it Nicolette then I will slowly kill you, stripping the layers of your body starting with the skin. I know the body quite well, as well as torture."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom