• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well that escalated quickly," Bria commented as she chugged a beer.

Xavier shook his head. He realized something. "One second. I just have to grab something." He quickly darted up to his room, returning with a heavily modified hunting shotgun slung over his shoulder. He sent a knowing smile Nicolette's way. "Sawed off shotgun loaded with exploding flechettes." He explained to her. "In case you ever want to make a man disappear into a cloud of mist."

Nicolette's eyes opened slightly. "You certainly know how to spoil a girl," she said, grinning. She took the shotgun and looked it over, holding it with a gentle grip. "These modifications are genius; you'll have to show me what you did sometime."

Reactions: Yun
"How convenient," Yato murmured to herself, raising a brow at the weapon in question. Guns typically had a negative connotation in regards to the young gryphon.

Xavier nodded at Nicolette's suggestion. "Definitely. Part of the reason I'm actually coming today... I want to pick up some spare parts for another project. Similar, but on a smaller set of weapons." He smiled at Yato, not knowing to do otherwise. "Indeed. Most convenient."

"What kind of weapons?" Nicolette couldn't help but ask. She had a natural, borderline childish, interest in the topic.

"I don't like guns," Yato mumbled, partially to herself. "Humans use them in their hunting. And they destroy my hearing."

"Double the fun indeed," Nicolette said with a smile. "I've never been one for small guns, but now I'm tempted take them up," she then added, looking down at her new shotgun. She raised it up somewhat. "Thank you by the way."

"Someone's talking about guns without me," Xavier would hear a voice from somewhere, "what.. What the actual fuck, man? I thought we were friends!"

"Why do you have to make such a mess every damn time?" She complained. "Honestly, you make my job more difficult than it has to be, you know."

"I bet Wren would totally smack you if I told her about your fucking attitude," she snarked back half-heartedly, punching him in the shoulder weakly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom