• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forum Help Hiding badges

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Not sure where to post this question (feel free to move it to where it needs to be): How do I make it so that my account does not display any of the badges that I have? I have the "Monster Masher Participant 2021" Badge (alongside the "Just Nemona" ones, which I don't really care about [not that I hate Nemona]) and every time I go to not display any, all three get displayed for some reason. The Monster Masher Badge is from Halloween of 2021 (which was 3 years ago). I don't really need to display it anymore.

Hmmmm. That's not how it's meant to work. I just tried manually setting your featured badges, and as you said it ended up displaying all three. I'll have to look into the system to identify why that's happening.

For the meanwhile, if you go to your account preferences and set responses to the "What's your favorite Generation 8 Starter?" and "What's your favorite Generation 9 Starter?" questions, those award fan badges themselves. If it's going to force you to display a badge, maybe one of those would suit you better?

Back
Top Bottom