• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

Hihi!

Sekai de ichiban ojisama.
Reaction score
I'm used to forums. Almost 1-2 years ago I left PokéCommunity (because facebook became very popular, also, I was indulged in IRC). So I am new here, this is not PC I know, but this is equally fun I think. :D
I love Scraggy a lot! :bulbaWave:/ Are there more Scraggy fans here? I'll be happy to meet you all. :)

(P.S. I am a big fan Symphony of Science too!)

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Pratkun! Be sure to check the rules and feel free to ask me if you have any questions or fancy a chat. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. :)

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

In Bloom
Reaction score
Hi Praktun, welcome to BMGf. If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help the best I can :) I hope you have a great time here.

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forums! c: I hope you enjoy your stay here! <3

Sekai de ichiban ojisama.
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am already having a good time. :D

I said I'm experienced, right? So I have no questions about the forum, but thanks for offering. :) Should I be confused, I'll ask.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Hello Pratkun, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Pratkun. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.