• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hiiii

The music is probably my favorite part of Pokemon. There's just so many good tracks in the franchise!
Omg I agree!! I love all of the anime themes, I can sing the Japanese ones by heart LOL... I need to properly listen to the ORAS soundtrack soon I think, it'll give me a nostalgia boost!

Hey there, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here, and I'd love to see your art when you get around to start posting some ^^

Yo Dawn!! Glad to see you joined your friend wick and hopped in! (Super excited to see your art btw!!) I think you’re the first ever Sunkern fan I’ve ever met!! Genuinely curious what do you like most about it? It isss a super cute Pokemon tbh. Any favorite trainer characters? Hope to see you around more!

Yo Dawn!! Glad to see you joined your friend wick and hopped in! (Super excited to see your art btw!!) I think you’re the first ever Sunkern fan I’ve ever met!! Genuinely curious what do you like most about it? It isss a super cute Pokemon tbh. Any favorite trainer characters? Hope to see you around more!
Hi!! Honestly my Sunkern love started out as a joke like, "haha I'm gonna use the weakest Pokemon for my first playthrough of a game" but it was actually a really fun challenge. I started using it more and it grew on me from there

As for favorite trainers, huge fan of all the protagonists, Penny, Arven, Lisia, Wallace... the list could go on and on lol

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom