• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hijacked plane in Mexico? It's more likely than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Happening right now as I post this topic! Turn on CNN! Or check out its website! The news is so early that it has no articles for it yet that I'm aware of! I heard that apparently, if they don't get to speak to the president (of Mexico), they'll blow the plane up! The hijacker or hijackers seem to be the Columbian Drug Cartel. Most of the passengers seem to have been let off, but there are still a few on there.

Wait, scratch that. Soldiers rushed the plane and rescued the passengers.

Last edited:
Communication. How not to do it.
Okay, seriously. I wonder what those guys want. Maybe something about the ongoing drug-war in Mexico or something?

I'll just repeat what I said on your blog:

Diryn said:
LOLWUT?
That's a bit extreme just because they (probably) don't like the president...

Last edited:
according to CNN, the problem has been resolved peacefully.

According to CNN's Twitter, the passengers have been freed and 5 suspects have been taken into custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom