• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hikaru Takahashi revealed as final cast member of PokéDoko, TV Tokyo's new Pokémon variety show starting April 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Staff
PokeDoko_TakahashiHikaru.png
On February 25, the final member of TV Tokyo's new Pokémon variety show, "Pokémon to doko iku?!" (Where do we go with Pokémon?!), or PokéDoko, was revealed. Popular actress, model, and variety entertainer, and new Pokémon fan Hikaru Takahashi (髙橋ひかる) will join the crew of PokéDoko as a "PokéRookie". PokéDoko will be airing on TV Tokyo every Sunday at 8:00am JST, starting April 3rd.

Hikaru Takahashi said:
私はポケルーキーですが、世代も国籍も超えて愛されているポケモンの魅力をより伝えるために頑張っていきます! 私のようにこれからポケモンの楽しさを知って好きになっていく方に向けても、その楽しさがわかりやすく伝わるよう努力していきます!
I'm a PokéRookie, but I want to do my best to teach others about the appeal of Pokémon, which transcends nationalities and generations. For people like me who are only just starting to learn about the fun of Pokémon, and moving towards falling in love with Pokémon, I'll try hard to convey the fun in a way that's easy to understand.

Hikaru rounds out a cast of four including Ryogo Matsumaru (松丸亮吾) as the "Poké Leader", and Abareru-kun as the driver of the Dokoikkocar (Where-do-you-want-to-go car). New visuals for both of these cast members have also been released alongside today's announcement. Shōko Nakagawa (中川翔子), who previously hosted "Pokémon Sunday", "Pokémon Smash", and "Pokémon Get☆TV", and who is currently hosting "Meet Up at the Pokémon House?", will also be continuing as a host in the new show.

Ryogo Matsumaru (松丸亮吾)Abareru-kun (あばれる君)
PokeDoko_MatsumaruRyogo.png
PokeDoko_Abarerukun.png

Sources
lisianthus

lisianthus

Bulbanews Translator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom