• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

What do you think about my sprites?

• Epic!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Really nice

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Not bad

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Could be worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You need to improve

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop

can i have a glow infeno and glow frozen of shinx?

can i have a glow infeno and glow frozen of shinx?

Here you are. Regardles of how it looks, there are plenty of shades. :-/ Shinx was hard to do. I had to redo it many times and it still looks as if I randomly threw in 2 shades. I hope you like them, anyway.

xshlg.png

11qmush.png

Ooh, you're not full, right? D: I can make another request?

For Morru Magnum:
I don't do splices officially but you're a friend so I did it anyway. However, I can't say I'm satisfied with this. It was rather difficult (as in: I had to clue how to splice them >_>) and I think you'll agree that my other splices are better.

168j24n.png

Ooh, you're not full, right? D: I can make another request?

I've finished all of the requests I had so I'm anything but full. :D Go ahead and request. ^_^

May I request a custom trainer?
Okay, I want:

Pose:
dptr180.png

Hair:
Completely black
In this style

Skin
A bit more fairer- just a tiny bit. Up to you how much.

Eyes:
Same

Upper Body:
Add a tie striped yellow-and-green diagonally up to waist- the part of the skirt that's sticking out a bit. (Okay that sounds so wrong)

Lower Body:
Click
Color the skirt like that, please?

Shoe:
Same

Bag:
Remains the same.

Glow:
Turn it white?

When giving this description for a chibi, the artist drew this:
Timp_TimpeniFinal2.png

I'm looking for a Charizard banner. Not really picky on the details, since I'm kinda aiming to get a collection of them, so I'll prety much leave it all up to you!

Minus the arms, that's how I envisioned it. Thanks, Hika<3

Now, I'll request a banner. A rectangle one. Work around the image here: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/a/a4/20110129081306!Ash_Sewaddle.png

And, oh, incorporate "FEAR.THE.NOM.NOM.BUG." In there as well. Make it in a size that won't make me receive infractions. The rest is up to you!
Also, :banana:.

You already know what I made but just to show off let you choose between those 2 versions anytime, I post it here as well.

zmce39.png

116nsbk.jpg

I'm looking for a Charizard banner. Not really picky on the details, since I'm kinda aiming to get a collection of them, so I'll prety much leave it all up to you!

Here. I tried to make it your style (red and black).

2ni8ubk.jpg

Last edited:

with those can you make a banner like

(inferno here) text (frozen here)
(The Power of Fire and Ice)

sorry if im asking too much from you but what you do is awsomesauce right there

Hey, can I have a trainer sprite. Malr, blonde hair, blue eyes. You can do whatever else you want.

I DEMAND A SEWADDLE

When you have time I would like a darkified Gyarados
Probably from
Spr_5b_130_m.png

:cheers:

Giratina Ipodmon?

What colour do you want the background to be??

When you have time I would like a darkified Gyarados
Probably from
Spr_5b_130_m.png

This was quite easy so I did it fast. It probably isn't what you'd expect, since I do them a little bit different than others. btw you don't have to bgive me a sprite. This looks like gen V and I work with them. And if you wanted another sprite, I can still find it. It does help when you give it to me but you don't have to. I hope it makes sense. XD

34ywllk.png

also can i have a trainer on the banner that reppresents TheMasterofShinx please.

also can i have a trainer on the banner that reppresents TheMasterofShinx please.

Can you describe the trainer?? Or do you want me to use the one in your avatar??

Thank you so much! I tried to do this myself by stealing the colors off your Dark Articuno on page 1, but mine just looked so bad /shameless

Anyway, thanks!

May I have a Tyranitar Banner? Not really picky, but try to make it "intense". Also, incorporate the phrase "Walking Nightmare" and my name (Gabite). Thanks!

Last edited:

Just a message to everyone who's waiting for their request to be finished. Don't worry, I'll get to all of them even though I don't say anything. You probably don't check this anyway and I'm too lazy to write you a PM just to tell you that I'm willing to do my job. lol I'll be doing requests over weekend, unless I'm be bored a lot, what will rarely happen since this next few months will be (and are) really difficult at school. So, sorry if you think that it takes me a long time to finish something. I'll do the easy ones (simple sprite editing) first since I can do them in a few minutes. But banners and custom trainer sprites take some time and I have that only at weekends.

EDIT:
Oh, I forgot.

Thank you so much! I tried to do this myself by stealing the colors off your Dark Articuno on page 1, but mine just looked so bad /shameless

Anyway, thanks!

LOL'd (Really)

Last edited:

It's OK, Hika. Take your time ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom