• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (Closed for now)

What do you think about my sprites?

• Epic!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Really nice

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Not bad

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Could be worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You need to improve

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop

can i have these two pokemon with the trainer?

plus i made my trainer is just made of three people from black & white
rich boy
male hero
youngster

Last edited:

can i have these two pokemon with the trainer?

plus i made my trainer is just made of three people from black & white
rich boy
male hero
youngster

Just to make sure, you want this in the banner instead of the other sprites??

no with the trainer in the middle and my pokemon with him like this

fire shinx princeshinx trainer phantoshinx frozenshinx
(The Power of Fire and Ice)
have this text under my trainer
and pokemon.

Can you do trainer iPods? Just wondering.

raqi3o.png

Epic :O

Greetings Mate! I saw that you have an opening on your waiting list, so I hope it's okay for me to request a custom (basically just recoloured) trainer May I please have the following:

Custom Trainer
Base sprite: This trainer
Alterations:
-khaki/tan shorts
-solid black t-shirt
-white shoes (just remove the red socks if possible)
-brown hair (will you make the yellow streak a different shade of brown)
-please change the yellow hair-band around his ponytail to green.
Miscellaneous: Could I have a transparent background, please? And, could I have two versions of him? (in his first and third pose from the bottom right hand corner of this sheet)

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out!!!

Greetings Mate! I saw that you have an opening on your waiting list, so I hope it's okay for me to request a custom (basically just recoloured) trainer May I please have the following:

Custom Trainer
Base sprite: This trainer
Alterations:
-khaki/tan shorts
-solid black t-shirt
-white shoes (just remove the red socks if possible)
-brown hair (will you make the yellow streak a different shade of brown)
-please change the yellow hair-band around his ponytail to green.
Miscellaneous: Could I have a transparent background, please? And, could I have two versions of him? (in his first and third pose from the bottom right hand corner of this sheet)

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out!!!

Sounds interesting. I'll get to it asap.

Can you do trainer iPods? Just wondering.

Well, not officially but it's not something I couldn't do. You can request it if you want.

For Timpeni:

I tried to make the hair look messy, that's why it's so strange. XD I had no clue what you meant by bag. The thing she was holding in her hand was her hair. But if you want me to add something tell me. I wasn't really sure what you meant by glow too. lol If it was those sparkles or you wanted me to add glow (judging by the chibi) so I made both.

n1v221.png

jjyan9.png

For Hayward:

I wasn't really sure what you wanted for the shorts (combination of those colours or one just colour) but since one of the khaki shades (khaki is yellow and green >_> lol) looked nearly the same as tan, I used only one colour. And this was also the 1st time I've ever shaded something on my own so it might be a little off. If you want me to change something, tell me. Oh, and I made 2 different versions since you didn't mention eyebrows. Two are with original eyebrows and two with brown eyebrows.

2j3itsx.png
demxxc.png

2h50ieh.png
kcb37r.png

For NeedleStorm:

OMG!! New style!! D-: (MUST. NOT. MAKE. A. MEGAMAN. REFERENCE.) I hope you like it. ^_^ Oh and feel free to ask for something that I should be able to do but it's not on my list. Unless it's something like a scratch sprite (what I've never tried) I might be able to do it.

21orpqa.png

For Synthesis:

Too bad you didn't like the one that made your eyes bleed. :-(

2vun1vk.png

Others: I'll get to it during this week (hopefully).

Last edited:

The ipod medium looks wicked!:unworthy:

For Hayward:

I wasn't really sure what you wanted for the shorts (combination of those colours or one just colour) but since one of the khaki shades (khaki is yellow and green >_> lol) looked nearly the same as tan, I used only one colour. And this was also the 1st time I've ever shaded something on my own so it might be a little off. If you want me to change something, tell me. Oh, and I made 2 different versions since you didn't mention eyebrows. Two are with original eyebrows and two with brown eyebrows.

2j3itsx.png
demxxc.png

2h50ieh.png
kcb37r.png

They look perfect!!! Thanks much!

Hiya! I don't know if you have a spot open right now, but I'd like a recoloured Eusine sprite with a silver cape, blond hair, purple bow tie, no gloves, and everything that's purple to be either light blue or dark blue. (Your choice.) I also want a Dusknoir with him (if dark blue) or an Altaria (if light blue). Thanks!

I'm back! 8D And I has a new request if that's okay. D8

Another "couple", with Cheren and Touya. Like the DPPt Young Couple. D8 If that won't work, I'll think of another pair...

Make me banner? :3
I want this as the background: http://www.freewebs.com/dustbender/light green flower.jpg - cut the top and bottom till only the middle is left, where it will be 150 vertically and 500 horizontally.
Use the head of the sprite you made me (This one) and enlarge till it barely fits into the extreme right of the the banner. Make sure the whole head gets in.
Then, on the left, write the words 'Ranger Extraordinaire' in black. Make the words italic and big enough to nearly get out of the banner, but not quite.
Thanks and I don't mind waiting!

Re: HikaruIzumi's (Trainer) Sprite Shop (New: Avatars)

Sorry for the reallly late reply, but Thank you so much for the banner HikaruIzumi, it is prefect.

Hiya! I don't know if you have a spot open right now, but I'd like a recoloured Eusine sprite with a silver cape, blond hair, purple bow tie, no gloves, and everything that's purple to be either light blue or dark blue. (Your choice.) I also want a Dusknoir with him (if dark blue) or an Altaria (if light blue). Thanks!

It's on the first page. Wouldn't hurt to check. Anyway, this was quite easy so I did it first. I made the Altaria a little bit smaller to make its height more realistic compared to a human. If you want me to change something, tell me.

302ml42.png

Last edited:

It's on the first page. Wouldn't hurt to check. Anyway, this was quite easy so I did it first. I made the Altaria a little bit smaller to make its height more realistic compared to a human. If you want me to change something, tell me.

302ml42.png

Thank you so much! I love it!

no with the trainer in the middle and my pokemon with him like this

fire shinx princeshinx trainer phantoshinx frozenshinx
(The Power of Fire and Ice)
have this text under my trainer
and pokemon.

Gee, I should really download more fonts. Anyway, sorry for the REEAAAALLY long wait. I don't want to make any excuses so I'll just post your banner. I know it's probably not what you imagined. I made 2 versions because I wasn't sure whether I like the water effect or not. XD If you want me to chnge something, tell me.

11rypvl.png

xaozt5.png

Gee, I should really download more fonts. Anyway, sorry for the REEAAAALLY long wait. I don't want to make any excuses so I'll just post your banner. I know it's probably not what you imagined. I made 2 versions because I wasn't sure whether I like the water effect or not. XD If you want me to chnge something, tell me.

11rypvl.png

xaozt5.png

no need their perfect i'll give credit

May I have a Tyranitar Banner? Not really picky, but try to make it "intense". Also, incorporate the phrase "Walking Nightmare" and my name (Gabite). Thanks!

Err... Enjoy?? lol If you want me to change something, tell me.

14v72w7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom