• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hisashiburi, Bulbagarden: Nine years is a long time.

Birdyspot

Reaction score
Truthfully, I've been lurking here on-and-off for quite some time, but my last post was in June 2007. After taking a semi-hiatus from Pokémon when it made the leap to the 3DS (I say semi-hiatus because I still followed the Poké-news even when I wasn't playing the current-gen game), I recently made that leap myself and am now enjoying playing through Pokémon X. And, of course, like the rest of the world right now, Pokémon Go. I am super stoked to be back into Pokémon, although in my heart I never really left.

A lot has happened in nine years - marriage, mortgage, jobs, living in seven different places, and now, pursuing a second bachelor's degree and grad school - but this much remains the same: I will always love Pokémon. As a fan since 1999, it makes me very happy to see it still thriving 20 years on, and to see this Bulbagarden community still going strong.

So, hello again, Bulbagardeners! I'm back, and just in time for Sun and Moon (which I just preordered and am very excited about!). :D

Real late but welcome back, Birdyspot! Super nice you've come back to us after such a long time off. <33 How're you enjoying X and GO? Lots certainly has happened in the past 9 years, glad to hear you've been well! Hard to believe it's been almost a decade since Diamond and Pearl's release (it's already been 10 in Japan, whew!). ;w; What are you most excited about in Sun & Moon, btw? Lots of Pokémon and features have been revealed to us so surely there's a few Pokémon or other things ya like right? =)

Enjoy your time here now that you're back & have fun. Feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat about the upcoming titles or anything of the sort! Good day :]

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom