• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hisui Pokemon in the anime?

Defiant

Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
Dialga Roar of Times Ash, Goh and Chloe back to when Sinnoh was Hisui!

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
I remember being so shocked when Journeys started and the first ever Galar Pokémon debuted, Corviknight just appeared in the second episode without any fanfare. So if any Hisuian Pokémon (or I guess Sinnohan now?) might suffer the same fate and just turn up in the modern day like the aforementioned example of Gou's Stantler evolving into Wyrdeer.

El Squibbonator

Reaction score
Well, with Galar, it's not like those Pokemon existing in the present day would contradict any other lore. Hisuian Pokemon, on the other hand, would definitely do so. For example, it would raise the question of why we never saw them when Ash was in Sinnoh the first time.

Hidden Mew

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, with Galar, it's not like those Pokemon existing in the present day would contradict any other lore. Hisuian Pokemon, on the other hand, would definitely do so. For example, it would raise the question of why we never saw them when Ash was in Sinnoh the first time.
I think that they could just either not address that question or more likely have an explanation as to why these ancient Pokemon are showing up in the present. It wouldn't be too hard, although I'm also not sure if they really care about contradicting any lore.

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
I mean, Ash has gone through entire regions without ever seeing certain Pokemon before, so its not out of the ordinary for him to have missed these.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.