• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hisui Pokemon in the anime?

I remember being so shocked when Journeys started and the first ever Galar Pokémon debuted, Corviknight just appeared in the second episode without any fanfare. So if any Hisuian Pokémon (or I guess Sinnohan now?) might suffer the same fate and just turn up in the modern day like the aforementioned example of Gou's Stantler evolving into Wyrdeer.

Well, with Galar, it's not like those Pokemon existing in the present day would contradict any other lore. Hisuian Pokemon, on the other hand, would definitely do so. For example, it would raise the question of why we never saw them when Ash was in Sinnoh the first time.

Well, with Galar, it's not like those Pokemon existing in the present day would contradict any other lore. Hisuian Pokemon, on the other hand, would definitely do so. For example, it would raise the question of why we never saw them when Ash was in Sinnoh the first time.
I think that they could just either not address that question or more likely have an explanation as to why these ancient Pokemon are showing up in the present. It wouldn't be too hard, although I'm also not sure if they really care about contradicting any lore.

I mean, Ash has gone through entire regions without ever seeing certain Pokemon before, so its not out of the ordinary for him to have missed these.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom