• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Enter your answer:

• Total voters

Oriden

May not return
Reaction score
We can only use logic. Otherwise there's no need to talk about it. Any pokemon could learn everything if GF wants to.
Then logically the seeds could sprout leaves in Hisuian Voltorb and it could shoot them out the top for any of the leaf-based moves that would require it.

Joker901

Reaction score
Then logically the seeds could sprout leaves in Hisuian Voltorb and it could shoot them out the top for any of the leaf-based moves that would require it.
What I meant is that we can discuss of what we know. A fish can become an octopus so everything is possible. Right now, however, inside H Voltorb there are seeds and not leaves, so at the moment I don't think Leaf storm would fit H Voltorb.

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score
Leaf storm amd wood hammer don't seem moves electrode would learn unless it gains arms/tail and leaves upon evolution.
In regards to Wood Hammer, it's not necessary to have appendages, just be woody in appearance, for the most part.

"The user slams its rugged body into the target to attack. This also damages the user quite a lot."

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
It’s fully plausible for Voltorb to spew sprouted leaves from its hole for Leaf Storm. And it just jumping and slamming into the target can be a form of wood hammer. (I must say; I like the mental imagery of Voltorb going “bonk!” on its opponents head and proceed to spew leaves from its hole like a leafblower).

And it could also make a wood hammer that grows from its seeds or something- probably the same way Torterra uses the move.

EmCeeChupi the Undying

Light Bearer
Reaction score
Pronouns
He, Him
If I had to design a new signature move..

Seed Explosion
Grass/Physical
5PP, 250BP, 100% ACC

Knocks out user, then deals damage. 30% chance to inflict Paralysis.
Also the target's defence is halved during damage calc?

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.