• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hiya

Reaction score
I heard of here from Pokecommunity. It's been a long time since I joined a forum so I am not sure if I had been here or not. However I am a writer and I love to write. I love the 5th generation games and the B/W and D/P anime. You don't need to guess who my favorite character is. My favorite pokemon is Electivire (and pikachu) and I am on the hunt for Electivire merchandise.

Electivire is the coolest and also very cute as well :) it's a very underrated pokemon indeed because no one really knows his true powers. :)

Welcome to the forums! :D I loved the Electivire I had raised from my electabuzz from my Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness game :) great Pokemon that. hope you have a great time on the forums, and why not check out our Writer's Workshop?

Welcome to the forums! :D I loved the Electivire I had raised from my electabuzz from my Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness game :) great Pokemon that. hope you have a great time on the forums, and why not check out our Writer's Workshop?
very good pokemon and cute :3 i did check out the workshop as i posted my fic there. it is going to be about paul traveling in unova haha

very good pokemon and cute :3 i did check out the workshop as i posted my fic there. it is going to be about paul traveling in unova haha

Paul in Unova? That's something I'd pay to see.

Welcome to Bulbagarden! I'm a writer myself as well as an artist. Enjoy yourself!

Yo. Geez I hate saying words of greeting...
Anyway, yes! I watched a chunk of DP and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I got pretty great at impersonating Ludicolo and Piplup, but Buneary is a hard nut to crack. I also enjoy writing to the point of obsession, and if you'd ever like a second opinion on some of your work then I'm always up for that.

Just to recap, yo. Enjoy it here, because these are the best years of your life. (I always wanted to say that).

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom