• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hiya!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi! :bulbaWave: You can call me TotodileStars, or any variation thereof.

I've been playing Pokémon since around 2009-2010 - my first game was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I then got into the mainline series with HeartGold/SoulSilver, and haven't dropped the series since! My favourite Pokémon is Totodile because it was the one I was assigned in Mystery Dungeon, and then chose it as my first starter (also, it's just cute).

Any of you who also use the Bell Tree Forums may or may not have seen me around there, too. I thought it'd be nice to join a forum for another one of my big interests - so I'm excited to be able to talk about Pokémon here!

hi there TotodileStars!! (totodile and hgss...,, you have such good taste!)
we're excited to have you here too! i hope you have fun on these forums; it's always a delight to see new people to chat with :bulbaLove:

Welcome to the Garden, TotodileStars! I started with Gold, Silver, and Crystal, myself, and while I started with Cyndaquil in my first game, I got Totodile in the other two. Nothing like wiping opponents out with a strangely overpowered Surf! :D

Hi! I have a bell tree account, I just barely ever use it hehe… I was on there last night, what’s your username?

anyways, welcome to bulba, I hope you enjoy your time here!
My username there is the same as it is here! I have the same icon as well, since I couldn't be bothered to look for a different one. ^^;

Hi Stars, it's nice to meet you!! (I started replaying Crystal a few days ago and chose Totodile as my starter lol ^^ It's an adorable Pokémon, such a good pick for your favourite!)
Hope to see you around :bulbaWave:

Hey, TotodileStars! Welcome to the forums! I think you’ll find it a great place here! I’ve never played hgss tbh, but SoulSilver was my sister’s first game! Do you like to play competitive?

Hey, TotodileStars! Welcome to the forums! I think you’ll find it a great place here! I’ve never played hgss tbh, but SoulSilver was my sister’s first game! Do you like to play competitive?
Competitive was never really my thing tbh - it's piqued my interest a little more over the past year or so, but I sadly don't have the time to try it out for myself.

Back
Top Bottom