• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hiyaaahhhh...

Reaction score
Just to let you know folks...that the data was successfully dumped and sorted out for GB1 and GB2.

There was a few errors noticed in GB1 dumps, hopefully it all fixed.
Only three errors was noticed.
1. Arcanine repeat was in instead of Ponyta. Both Base Set.
2. Tangela must be switched but Not too sure.

Hopefully there wont be ANY errors in this GB2 dumps of the decklists.

Expect them to be included in the GB2 articles soon as well as more GB1 articles...such as locations and auto deck machines as well as.... maps, of course.

Lastly... *glares* How come someone wont let me use GB2 instead of Card GB2.... or TCG2... *glares harder* Also, why cant be some character cant have the title to it... *glares down*

Lol yeh.

The been such a long day... 80 auto deck machines decks and 116 opponent decks was turned out really well.

Now.. Im gathering all the screenshots featuring the character image and name as well as the deck names.

>>Todo list for TCG1:
1. Finalizing all the 41 important characters profiles etc.
2. Getting all in the location data in the 'pedia for the GB1 island as well as the maps, which had already been ripped but not yet uploaded.
3. Putting in the 50 Auto deck machines information etc.
4. The three starter decks, that have not been worked out yet... Ugh.

>>Todolist for TCG2.
1. Getting the set list done for the 8 sets (7 boosters and promotional).
2. Getting the profile information done as well as including their decklists.
3. Gathering the people sprites, the maps and other important images like the coins..
4. Getting the location pages done on GB2 as well as "GB2" information on the first island.
5. Getting the Auto Machine page done
6. Have the translation done... Of Character names, deck names and auto deck names....

Yeh...
When all done...

Pages need to be made for the missing card information
And it should be done thus Bulbapedia would be your #1 source for Card GB1 and GB2 full coverage information, ahead of the world leading Pokemon fan site - Serebii, or the leading TCG fan site - Pokebeach. Yeee Haaaa...

huh?
What is going on? Did I miss something?

[sarcasm]Hm. Thanks for such a really wonderful piece of spam, WolfofDoom.[/sarcasm]

Hey guys, I am sure you can read for more information on this page hosted on my private server. http://x.warnabrother.net/gb2

Anyways, the GB1 stuff will be finish for sure within 48 hours if I keep it up...

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom