• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hmm... maybe a variable weather system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassMan

I wear the nekomimi here.
Reaction score
It'd be nice, at least in my opinion, to have the weather change every so often. Instead of just having one rainy route or one route that's snowing, there could be weather on those routes at certain times and days, even during certain months.

It'd be pretty neat, methinks.

Yeah that would be interesting...I remember in Ruby and Sapphire route 119 (the route with the weather institute) would change weather sometimes. One day it might be rainy, another day thunder storming, and sometimes the weather would be clear.

That would be great, maybe they could implement a real-time system like they do with day/night. Not connecting to the internet or anything, but it could snow in the winter months, and there'd be leaves in autumn. And if they made just a couple of weather-exclusive pokemon, it'd make people play it throughout the year.

It'd be nice, at least in my opinion, to have the weather change every so often. Instead of just having one rainy route or one route that's snowing, there could be weather on those routes at certain times and days, even during certain months.

I wanted it in HGSS and sort of got it in the Lake of Rage. Now I hope they branch out a bit more.

I would love that. That's thinking outside of the PokeBox (sorry had to be done) I was wondering if they would implement this into Black & White, at the time I thought it was for the 3DS, but...

Unless they added some special weather alert feature in the game I don't see this happening...:bheart:

That would be rather ideal but I feel that weekly changes in weather is more plausible than seasons. Who knows, maybe they would even randomize it which would be pretty cool.

Not hating on seasonal because there are very few things I'd rather see than that.

A more natural, random weather system would be a welcome change, IMO. Another thing they could include is allowing the game to sync up with your real-life location's weather upon connecting to the Wi-Fi Connection (using the same info service the Wii's weather channel uses, maybe), and have that weather remain in effect for the next 6-12 hours. After that, it'd go back to the in-game weather system until you were to connect to the WFC again.

Weather that changes every other turn or so? That'd be neat (like Castform utilizing most of its forms in battle).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom